5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remove the midpipe resonator for the Corsa Catback Loudness?

Sdc1213

Reaction score
I just ordered the Corsa catback exhaust for my 5.7 and I have both a resonated a non resonated midpipe, meaning I have two of them that the dealership provided me. For those that have the "Extreme" version, is it loud in the cab while driving? This is a daily driven vehicle and sometimes I go on long trips. I'm switching from the Stainless Works Legend system that is currently on there now. The Stainless Works has just a little bit too much noise for me while cruising because of the deepness of the tone. Are you able to easily drown the exhaust noise with the radio on the Corsa Extreme? Thanks!

staynspool

Reaction score
I have a 2020 Ram 1500 Nigh Edition with the full Corsa System and resonator delete pipe. The sound is deep and aggressive when under load and the tune burble/crack when shifting from 2nd to 3rd at WOT sounds amazing but has hardly any cabin noise while cruising. Best exhaust for these trucks in my opinion.

JVS0302

Reaction score
Wondering if you have any pics of the Corsa on your Night Edition? I have been leaning Borla since the tips are more traditional "truck" like but would love to see more Corsa pics in the wild.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread