5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Regular 360 Camera Mirror to 2021 Tow Mirrors

Eric326

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone is in the same boat as me; looking to upgrade from my Laramie regular mirrors that have the 360 camera option, to the new 2021 tow mirrors with the 360 camera option as well? Has anyone found whether parts numbers have been listed with Mopar yet, and whether we will be able to configure/recalibrate the 360 camera system via OBD Alpha? Thanks everyone.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone is in the same boat as me; looking to upgrade from my Laramie regular mirrors that have the 360 camera option, to the new 2021 tow mirrors with the 360 camera option as well? Has anyone found whether parts numbers have been listed with Mopar yet, and whether we will be able to configure/recalibrate the 360 camera system via OBD Alpha? Thanks everyone.
You would also need the door modules for the 2021 tow mirrors with cameras, because there is another connector from the mirrors to plug into the module. The CVPM shouldn’t need to be recalibrated, but you can run the calibration if you need to. You would connect to alfaOBD as a Chrysler Pacifica to get to the CVPM calibration.
You would also enable the tow mirrors setting for flip up correction, the mirror running lights, and the mirror spotter lights.

Eric326

Reaction score
You would also need the door modules for the 2021 tow mirrors with cameras, because there is another connector from the mirrors to plug into the module. The CVPM shouldn’t need to be recalibrated, but you can run the calibration if you need to. You would connect to alfaOBD as a Chrysler Pacifica to get to the CVPM calibration.
You would also enable the tow mirrors setting for flip up correction, the mirror running lights, and the mirror spotter lights.
I appreciate your help and tips on this. I'm waiting on an email reply from a Mopar parts website to try and track down the necessary part numbers, but do you happen to have access to any of the correct parts numbers for this?

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I appreciate your help and tips on this. I'm waiting on an email reply from a Mopar parts website to try and track down the necessary part numbers, but do you happen to have access to any of the correct parts numbers for this?
I don’t know any of those part numbers, but here’s the VIN of a 2021 that has textured black tow mirrors with cameras- 1C6SRFPTXMN596641
Here’s the VIN of a 2021 that has chrome tow mirrors with cameras- 1C6SRFHT6MN599292
Just ask any parts department what the part numbers for the mirrors and door modules are for that VIN with the mirrors you want.

Eric326

Reaction score
I don’t know any of those part numbers, but here’s the VIN of a 2021 that has textured black tow mirrors with cameras- 1C6SRFPTXMN596641
Here’s the VIN of a 2021 that has chrome tow mirrors with cameras- 1C6SRFHT6MN599292
Just ask any parts department what the part numbers for the mirrors and door modules are for that VIN with the mirrors you want.
Awesome, thanks for that. I didn't have any VINs so that definitely helps. Thanks again.

Eric326

Reaction score

Arth

Reaction score
Thanks, I really appreciate you pulling those part numbers up. And just to verify, you mentioned previously, the door modules need to be swapped as well?

I think that was Jimmy. I have no info on that yet but I assume he's right. I will be going after this mod once the mirrors are more readily available.

Eric326

Reaction score
I think that was Jimmy. I have no info on that yet but I assume he's right. I will be going after this mod once the mirrors are more readily available.
This is definitely something I'm interested in as well as the parts become available. If you happen to get this done before I do, if you don't mind, please message me and let me know how your install goes. I really appreciate it!

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks, I really appreciate you pulling those part numbers up. And just to verify, you mentioned previously, the door modules need to be swapped as well?
Yes, you’ll need to swap out the door modules for the correct ones. The new tow mirrors with cameras have an extra connector that carries the mirror running light and spotter light circuits. The port that this mirror connector plugs into on the door module doesn’t have any pins for those circuits on your current door modules.

Shaun01

Reaction score
Hi Eric I just did the swap on my 19 limited to tow mirror with 360 from the standard with 360 all work but looks like cam need to recalibrate did u ever do yours and did u need to do anything mine is driving me crazy wanna get it straightened out need some advice as u can see. It has hard lines where side meets front and back and sides seem low

Attachments

• IMG_4533.jpeg
    IMG_4533.jpeg
    148.8 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online