5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Refresh for 2024 models?

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I realize you work at a dealership, but the order banks for the 2024 DT's is not open yet. My dealer and a few others have commented that once orders open up, pricing will not be available for 30-60 days.
Funny, because Mark Dodge who posts here claims the prices went up on a few packages.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Funny, because Mark Dodge who posts here claims the prices went up on a few packages.

Yeah, I missed that post. I've been checking back and forth, between this site and the TRX site to see if the DT line opened up. Disappointing that they've opened up regular DT's, but not the TRX.

Last edited:

Idahoktm

Reaction score
It is ok. Are you sure they haven't opened up the TRX orders?

As of Friday they weren't. My dealer is going to text me as soon as they open. Also, I have been following the threads on the TRX forum where Mark Dodge, Koons, and Granger have stated that they will post information as soon as the order banks open. They were supposed to open on June 8th.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
As of Friday they weren't. My dealer is going to text me as soon as they open. Also, I have been following the threads on the TRX forum where Mark Dodge, Koons, and Granger have stated that they will post information as soon as the order banks open. They were supposed to open on June 8th.
Right, your dealer(and others according to you) also said 2024 DT wasn't open for orders w/ prices. 😬

Idahoktm

Reaction score
Right, your dealer(and others according to you) also said 2024 DT wasn't open for orders w/ prices. 😬

If you have information to the contrary, please post it. Just to be clear, my dealer is texting me about the 2024 TRX order banks, nothing else. I was checking the forums concerning the regular DT orders, because I thought they might open simultaneously.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you have information to the contrary, please post it. Just to be clear, my dealer is texting me about the 2024 TRX order banks, nothing else. I was checking the forums concerning the regular DT orders, because I thought they might open simultaneously.
I'm glad you clarified the information that you provided earlier as stating order banks and prices not being available was actually for
the TRX.🤷

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Were you appalled because the Caliber SRT-4 had better performance from the factory than your Neon?
I didn't care for either of them, The Omni was probably the best small car Dodge ever made. Nothing else has ever come close.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't care for either of them, The Omni was probably the best small car Dodge ever made. Nothing else has ever come close.
The Omni was a cheap econobox. I helped my sister buy one for my niece to use as a school car.

cmejatt

Reaction score
Anyone know exact packages available for 2024 model? Or when it will be available on the website to build ourselves?

6of36

Reaction score
Anyone know exact packages available for 2024 model? Or when it will be available on the website to build ourselves?
The online build for 23 started way after production started. I ordered a 23 the day it appeared, December 28th. Packages are pretty much the same. Call a salesman.

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You think they'll have the bugs worked out on the online configurators for the 23 model year by the time they roll out the 24 model year?

cmejatt

Reaction score
The online build for 23 started way after production started. I ordered a 23 the day it appeared, December 28th. Packages are pretty much the same. Call a salesman.
So there’s one thing I disagree what my sales guy is saying doesn’t make sense so I wanted to try to build it myself to get confirmation lol

He’s saying I cannot get digital cluster with heads up display but when I build 2023 it’s possible. On 2024 he saying it’s not possible (Laramie trim) to get both together. He’s saying I have to pick one over the other.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So there’s one thing I disagree what my sales guy is saying doesn’t make sense so I wanted to try to build it myself to get confirmation lol

He’s saying I cannot get digital cluster with heads up display but when I build 2023 it’s possible. On 2024 he saying it’s not possible (Laramie trim) to get both together. He’s saying I have to pick one over the other.
Is it possible that the digital cluster comes with the HUD, making the stand-alone HUD option unavailable?

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Heads-Up Display is within the Tech Pkg on 1500 Laramie

Tech PKG requires Level B Equip group AND Safety Group
Safety group can be standalone
12" Digital Cluster requires Level B Equip group

So if you want headsup and dash, you're going to need Level B, Tech, Safety, and Digital dash.

In your dealers' defense, not knowing who that is, when the MY changes there are a LOT of bugs on our ordering software.
Then we get to review the code guides hundreds of pages to see is it an error, is it truly not available at all, or is it temporarily unavailable.
This involves asking our reps, putting in helpdesk tickets, etc - I probably have about 10 logged so far, some I "won" and they fixed, others they denied and said "no, that was intentional, we're not doing that"

John Galt

Reaction score
HUD requires digital dash because the settings menus for the HUD are designed to be displayed on the digital dash. Without the digital dash you wouldn’t be able to set up the HUD. There may be other hardware dependencies as well but looks like the HUD can’t be had without it. Maybe you can get it with the smaller digital dash that still has physical gauges but in reality those gauges aren’t analog. They’re still digital gauges with computer-controlled step motors. Ram (and most other vehicles) haven’t had real analog gauges with direct connections to sensors in like two decades.

6of36

Reaction score

I know my Limited has both. There are weird things, like you can't order the trailer mirror wiring if you get surround view camera, for no reason.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Heads-Up Display is within the Tech Pkg on 1500 Laramie

Tech PKG requires Level B Equip group AND Safety Group
Safety group can be standalone
12" Digital Cluster requires Level B Equip group

So if you want headsup and dash, you're going to need Level B, Tech, Safety, and Digital dash.

In your dealers' defense, not knowing who that is, when the MY changes there are a LOT of bugs on our ordering software.
Then we get to review the code guides hundreds of pages to see is it an error, is it truly not available at all, or is it temporarily unavailable.
This involves asking our reps, putting in helpdesk tickets, etc - I probably have about 10 logged so far, some I "won" and they fixed, others they denied and said "no, that was intentional, we're not doing that"
Are they allowing the GT package and HUD on Laramie again yet?

Users who are viewing this thread