5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

red trx start button in my 2021 hydro blue rebel.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Ordered mine from Liberty Mopar Parts (libertychryslerjeepdodgeram.com) 2 days ago, June 21. $29.10 plus $8.04 shipping. I checked the order status and it was shipped out today, June 23. I called prior to ordering and they said they didn't have it at their shop but if I placed the order, it would be about a day for them to get it and ship it out. My nearest Dealer wanted over $80, not in stock but could get it in 2 or 3 days. Here is the link (It will give you a note stating it does not fit the other RAM 1500, only the TRX):

That's a great price! Wish you had posted this last week LOL. I ordered from BAM and paid $50.89 ($34.39 plus $16.50 S+H) for mine. It's supposed to be delivered today.

Crew4X2

Reaction score
You remove nothing….
Get on your back and reach up and push the button out and that’s it.
no tools at all..
Got the TRX button in the mail. Reached up under the dash, squeezed the three tabs (2 on top at 11 & 1 o'clock, one on the bottom at 6 o'clock) and out she popped! Almost forgot to move the silver ring over.

Looks great! Can't wait for the extra 300 HP to kick in LOL...

Ramjack

Reaction score
Pretty soon, you'll have to smuggle one across the southern border to get one.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I've had mine for a week, but haven't had a chance to install it. Now with triple-digit temps outside I don't want to even step foot in my garage except to get into a pre-cooled truck. I'm definitely not working on it in these conditions LOL.

ToopaCent

Reaction score
I've had mine for a week, but haven't had a chance to install it. Now with triple-digit temps outside I don't want to even step foot in my garage except to get into a pre-cooled truck. I'm definitely not working on it in these conditions LOL.
Don't let that stop you! Literally takes about 2 or 3 minutes. Lay on your back to locate it under the dash, reach your left arm up there, push the top tabs in and push the top forward, and it slides out easy. Very quick install. Its a small thing that brightens up the interior

Users who are viewing this thread