5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recommendations to fit 35s

cipherbreak

Reaction score
I am looking for solutions to fit 35 inch tires on a truck I will be ordering soon.

I want the skid plates and e-locker. Best solution seems to be the ORP; however, I’m going to need more than the 1” of lift the ORP offers. Also, I want to get rid of the rake and achieve a level look. I’ve read people adding the Mopar lift with the ORP front springs. All seem to be trucks that didn’t have the ORP.

What is the best solution to do this right for a truck with the ORP? The separate e-locker and protection groups are more expensive than the ORP itself.

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am looking for solutions to fit 35 inch tires on a truck I will be ordering soon.

I want the skid plates and e-locker. Best solution seems to be the ORP; however, I’m going to need more than the 1” of lift the ORP offers. Also, I want to get rid of the rake and achieve a level look. I’ve read people adding the Mopar lift with the ORP front springs. All seem to be trucks that didn’t have the ORP.

What is the best solution to do this right for a truck with the ORP? The separate e-locker and protection groups are more expensive than the ORP itself.
I have a 2" spacer with an upper control arm and I really push this truck though some harsh trails for a long period of time. I can say that it drives just like stock but with added clearance. I have 35x12.50s as well and I had some rubbing. All I had to do is remove the mud gaurd on the outer edge and trim off the little tab that holds the gaurd and zip tie the plastic back. 3 easy steps and absolutely no rubbing whatsoever. 27805

NorthEdition19

Reaction score
I have a 2" spacer with an upper control arm and I really push this truck though some harsh trails for a long period of time. I can say that it drives just like stock but with added clearance. I have 35x12.50s as well and I had some rubbing. All I had to do is remove the mud gaurd on the outer edge and trim off the little tab that holds the gaurd and zip tie the plastic back. 3 easy steps and absolutely no rubbing whatsoever. View attachment 27805
What spacers and UCA did you go with? I have the ORP and am back and forth with spacers it swapping the whole strut, I don’t want a stiffer ride if I go with a spacer.

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What spacers and UCA did you go with? I have the ORP and am back and forth with spacers it swapping the whole strut, I don’t want a stiffer ride if I go with a spacer.
I got the 2" ready lift with the upper control arm by them too

Lxvsocal, what’s up with your rear end in that pic? Almost looks like your axle busted.

My phones wide angle lens doesn't do justice on the terrain Haha its uneven and on top of a rock

Users who are viewing this thread