5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent Update?

Bigbags85

Reaction score
Anyone know if there was an update recently? I noticed about a week ago that now every time I turn the truck off the screen immediately turns off (which is fine because I hated that it would automatically go to daytime brightness before). Just curious if there was some kind of update that changed this. I thought there was a way to adjust the time limits on when things turn off after shutting the truck down but I haven't remembered to look again haha.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It's in the settings under engine I believe.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Anyone know if there was an update recently? I noticed about a week ago that now every time I turn the truck off the screen immediately turns off (which is fine because I hated that it would automatically go to daytime brightness before). Just curious if there was some kind of update that changed this. I thought there was a way to adjust the time limits on when things turn off after shutting the truck down but I haven't remembered to look again haha.
Hello Bigbags85,

Please send us a PM with your VIN, our team would be happy to tell you your current software level and if it's up to date.

William
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread