5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebels need to come in Destroyer grey !!!!!

piening2150

Ram Guru
Reaction score
When I bought mine in December salesman was talking about special edition models coming out later in the year. With my luck I’m sure I bought 6 months to early
1- Most salesmen don't know jack about the product they have sitting in the lot, let alone what's coming in the future (there are always exceptions of course). Take what they say with a HUGE grain of salt.
2- There's always something better or more interesting right around the corner (like the Built To Serve editions that finally started showing up at dealers). Just the way it is.

Enjoy what you have!

Shmannion13

Reaction score
1- Most salesmen don't know jack about the product they have sitting in the lot, let alone what's coming in the future (there are always exceptions of course). Take what they say with a HUGE grain of salt.
2- There's always something better or more interesting right around the corner (like the Built To Serve editions that finally started showing up at dealers). Just the way it is.

Enjoy what you have!
Yea I agree but they did just come out with a new rebel color just not destroyer grey. Hydro blue although very cool, I’m not upset about it not my style

Shmannion13

Reaction score
Built to Serve Navy Edition available in Ceramic Grey which is Destroyer Grey
Wow.... just looked it up..... only thing that saves me is the head line says “big horn special edition packages” and I ended up buying a rebel. But the gray does look awesome can’t wait to see some of these in the roads and on here.

DesertRebel

Reaction score
If ceramic (destroyer)grey or desert tan (fde) was available, I'd have chosen those... two-tone white was the best available option for me.

I really, REALLY wanted tan/sand color... the only truck in that color when I bought, was tundra. That was a no-go. Considered Tacoma just to get the color, but too small to consider.

My exact truck in Mojave Sand would have been perfect. Sadly, wasnt available :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/