5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REBEL wheels on different trims

Charles_The_CHTI

Reaction score
Here is my after and before with mine. 2019 Laramie, stock suspension. Tire wheel package on it when I got it (used) was actually really good for ride quality as well as traction. However the wheel wells always seemed a little empty and tires seemed a little too "passenger car" for the truck to feel like what I wanted. Factory rebel takeoffs, paid $1000 with 1000 miles on them, had the tires flipped letters in. Only change needed was trimming the passenger front wheel well liner a little to stop the rub from the rebel tires. Run 50 front, 40 rear PSI and rotate every 4k miles. Ride quality is a little rougher than the stock wheels and Michelin LTX tires, road noise is of course more, and MPG went down around 2. It was worth it to me, and expected changes considering tire size and weight, but something to note.
View attachment 77439
View attachment 77440
That's my exact truck color.
I have different factory wheels, which I had upgraded to Michelin AT about 20K miles ago.

Attachments

• IMG_5747.jpg
    IMG_5747.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread