5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel wheels on a laraime psi question

Crableg85

Reaction score
Hello all So I recently bought a set of rebel wheels and put them on my laramee do I go by the PSI on my door or the PSI for the rebel wheels in a rebel truck?

Attachments

• 20190508_135626.jpg
    20190508_135626.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 79

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ratings are always on the tires. Take that with a grain of salt, since I always mess with my tire pressure depending on season and task at hand.

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The tire pressure listed on the tires is the maximum pressure that the tire can hold. You should go by the recommended tire pressure from the vehicle manufacturer. I know this doesn't help answer the question from the OP!

W13NY

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can anyone post the tire pressure sticker for a Limited with Falken Wildpeak tires? I cant seem to find the recommended PSI for them.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The tire pressure listed on the tires is the maximum pressure that the tire can hold. You should go by the recommended tire pressure from the vehicle manufacturer. I know this doesn't help answer the question from the OP!
Agreed. @19Jake edited his post with the actual door sticker, but I still find it interesting that recommended and actual manufacturer's limits are often so different. Thanks to the Tazer DT, I can change the limits of the TPMS so I don't get constant EVIC warnings on cold winter days.

TheFluke88

Reaction score
Can anyone post the tire pressure sticker for a Limited with Falken Wildpeak tires? I cant seem to find the recommended PSI for them.
This is the sticker for my Limited with Off road group and Falken Wildpeaks:
I usually run at around 37psi.
2019 Limited ORG Falken Wildpeak.jpg

dmchugh24

Reaction score
Does anybody know the recommended PSI for the 22" Sport Wheels with the Eagle Tires?

freerider969

Reaction score
2019 Rebel with 18 inch wheels (Goodyear Duratrac) 55 PSI front and 45 PSI rear.

Users who are viewing this thread