5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Wheel Spacers

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks Jake, I ordered those. They’re about $80 less than Bora and I see no difference in the materials used.
I can't find it on the website not sure if it's my phone or something. Any links that get me directly to the wheel spacers

Slickfilly15

Reaction score
Does anyone know if 2” spacers would rub with a stock lift on the Rebel with OEM tires (275/70/18) on 18x9 wheels?? The stock wheels are 18x8. I just ordered the wheels and the spacers. I am wondering if I have to wait to put the spacers on the same time I put the leveling kit on or if I can put them on as soon as I get them and the 18x9 wheels. Again, still keeping the stock tires for now

Chippy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone know if 2” spacers would rub with a stock lift on the Rebel with OEM tires (275/70/18) on 18x9 wheels?? The stock wheels are 18x8. I just ordered the wheels and the spacers. I am wondering if I have to wait to put the spacers on the same time I put the leveling kit on or if I can put them on as soon as I get them and the 18x9 wheels. Again, still keeping the stock tires for now
[/
Depending on the offset you went with I would almost be sure you will rub a lot with the wider wheel and the 2” spacer. I rubbed my mud flaps slightly with stock and 1.5” on front

reggiejp3

Reaction score
No rub. 2" yitamotor spacers here.

Attachments

• pasture (2).png
    pasture (2).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 181

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
Did you do the 2” around? Does it rub? Post pic if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Steelwheelz, sorry for late post, I ended up going with:
-Bora Wheel Spacers (1.5" front/2.0" rear) & Hellwig Rear Sway Bar

I posted pics somewhere on here, will edit when I find pics!
edited---Here is thread with my pics before/after (post#2)

I went with 1.5" in front as I felt it would rub based on my method/measurements before buying---glad I chose 1.5".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/