5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Wheel Spacers

Chippy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I can confirm the 1.5" front and 2" rear spacers fit with factory wheels with no modifications on front and rear.
I can also state I had researched regarding having the rear wider than the front, I hate the look of the rear being narrower and can report that I find the truck to be more stable on the road now as I found it to be a little twichy stock.
No pic yet as truck to dirty to photo but I can follow up. Fronts are now flush with fender and rears have slight sidewall bulge poke only. I feel truck now looks properly stanced.

Last edited:

ortvk

Reaction score
ohhhhhh yessssss in for the pics!

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I can confirm the 1. 5" ftont and 2" rear spacers fit with factory wheels with no modifications on front and rear.
I can also state I had researched regarding having the rear wider than the front, I hate the look of the rear being narrower and can report that I find the truck to be more stable on the road now as I found it to be a little twichy stock.
No pic yet as truck to dirty to photo but I can follow up. Fronts are now flush with fender and rears have slight sidewall bulge poke only. I feel truck now looks properly stanced.
Any pics?

Chippy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
D849D07D-1690-42C7-93AC-DC19F22D9497.jpeg 5D813022-CABD-4C37-BE5D-1E4AB5B27A7A.jpeg 71E0ECEC-DDEE-44DC-A948-E438AB441C5C.jpeg
Dirty pics lol. Clean at mountains stock. Dirty today 20 below with spacers. These are not name brand but local shop gets them China made looked very solid and they been selling them from this factory for years without any issues.

Chippy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thx for the compliments. There is a guy who put 2” on the front and same on the rear which looked good in his video but different model. Anyway his video with his 2” front spacers looked like the same amount of poke I have now with the 1.5” I put on the front. I think 2” would rub a lot as mine in normal ride height just skin the factory splash guard at full lock. Also I don’t think I would want any more poke on the fronts.

robe2388

Reaction score
Thx for the compliments. There is a guy who put 2” on the front and same on the rear which looked good in his video but different model. Anyway his video with his 2” front spacers looked like the same amount of poke I have now with the 1.5” I put on the front. I think 2” would rub a lot as mine in normal ride height just skin the factory splash guard at full lock. Also I don’t think I would want any more poke on the fronts.
I was just going to ask you this, I read somewhere putting 2" all around with a hub centric US made brand. You think that will stick out too much in the front? I just want to make my Rebel flush with the flares all around.

Chippy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
IMHO 2" will poke way to much but each to there own. CB603C77-F33E-44D6-8549-D5D383675E69.jpeg

Last edited:

SacRebel

Reaction score
I’m ready to buy 1.5” spacers but unsure of brand. I’ve heard of Bora and that’s about it. Any other brands to consider? And what’s the bolt pattern I’m looking for?

Chippy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If your not worried about cost I would just get the Bora B93C278C-BA42-4491-AAC6-3E982ECEDD6D.png

SacRebel

Reaction score
Will I need to do any trimming of the studs if I add 1.5" Bora spacers to my stock Rebel (front and back)? Also, any issues with rubbing?

Chippy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My pics show with 2" on rear. I rub very slightly on full lock on fronts 1.5" I have mud guards. Without them it would not rub

SacRebel

Reaction score
Thanks Jake, I ordered those. They’re about $80 less than Bora and I see no difference in the materials used.

Users who are viewing this thread