5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel vs all other Trim Ram 1500's -A/M Bumper fittment

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
So that's it, huh? Seems like nobody knows the exact answer to the differences.

If the differences were simple enough, I'd also just purchase one for the other trims and modify it to both make it work and look as good as possible. It just blows my mind that all of these "off-road" parts vendors are too lazy to make a slightly different variant for the Rebel trims. All about the bottom line for them... Who cares about the irony of leaving out Ram's off-road trim.

I see a TON of Rebels out there now... Far more than the last gen... It's clear this gen's version of the Rebel is selling very well, so I just don't understand why a single vendor will not sell a version for the Rebel trim.
I'm still in prototyping phase but I am starting with all 5th gen Rebel offerings.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well guys I have good news. For the past year I have been working with Expedition One to prototype 5th Gen Ram Rebel overland/off-road bumpers and racks. Needless to say they are finally complete. And those that know Expedition One, know that they make very high quality and functional offroad bumpers.

coming soon:
Front Bumper
Rear Bumper
Rear Dual Swing Bumper
Roof Rack
Bed Racks

I don’t check forums often but if you want more updates/information I will post the product releases, photos, and details on my Instagram @beanxoverland

DSN46

Reaction score
Well guys I have good news. For the past year I have been working with Expedition One to prototype 5th Gen Ram Rebel overland/off-road bumpers and racks. Needless to say they are finally complete. And those that know Expedition One, know that they make very high quality and functional offroad bumpers.

coming soon:
Front Bumper
Rear Bumper
Rear Dual Swing Bumper
Roof Rack
Bed Racks

I don’t check forums often but if you want more updates/information I will post the product releases, photos, and details on my Instagram @beanxoverland
Please update us here when you can as some of us don't do Instagram. :)

Users who are viewing this thread