5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Tires

Zr1bandit

Reaction score
just received new 2022 Ram Rebel, what is everyone running for factory tire pressure ?? Tires show 80psi max. but inside door panel says 55-60 psi

RockYacht2020

Reaction score
55 Front, 45 Rear. I do a lot of towing. And my tire wear has been very even. I'm pleased.

Dan Houle

Reaction score
I got some 35” BFG KO2’s & I actually messaged BFG on FB messenger & they responded immediately & gave me the proper inflation.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I got some 35” BFG KO2’s & I actually messaged BFG on FB messenger & they responded immediately & gave me the proper inflation.
Did you give them your VIN number, or build sheet so they know vehicle specifics, as well as all the accessories you have added?

Dan Houle

Reaction score
Did you give them your VIN number, or build sheet so they know vehicle specifics, as well as all the accessories you have added?
I gave them the vehicle info & the level kit info. The specs they gave me were pretty close to the specs Dodge gave me when I bought the KO2's from them.

Users who are viewing this thread