5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel suspension on a 1500 bighorn?

Justtom

Reaction score

Justtom

Reaction score
Sounds like you're not gonna get this, which is good. You'd be wasting your money unless the parts were nearly free. The UCA's are the same as those on your Big Horn. 1 front shock is useless. The rear shocks alone probably aren't worth the asking price since he's including the other parts. I have no idea what the other random parts are so I can't really comment on those.
Yeah the work, the cost of parts, and cost of an alignment for a 1" lift? No, not worth it. I'll have to go aftermarket for UCA's it seems like but there's a bunch out there. I don't do any serious off roading so it's mainly for the look but I do want to make sure it's done right.

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Highly recommend the RC M1 upgraded struts which are Monotube and Spec like the Bilstein 5100 over the lower quality N3 twin tube.

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That looks great! That's exactly what I'm going for, it looks so much bigger next to the rebels too. $300 isn't bad. What size tires are you running?
Love that look!
Thanks brother. I am running 285/65r20 Yokohama Geolander AT G015. They measure 34.8x11.6. I’m very satisfied with how it rides. It’s a bit firmer than stock considering it has LT tires now. But cornering is better with a stiffer strut and paired with the rear Hellwig swaybar, she’s a blast to drive.

Justtom

Reaction score
Thanks brother. I am running 285/65r20 Yokohama Geolander AT G015. They measure 34.8x11.6. I’m very satisfied with how it rides. It’s a bit firmer than stock considering it has LT tires now. But cornering is better with a stiffer strut and paired with the rear Hellwig swaybar, she’s a blast to drive.
No problem, yeah I like the way those tires look. I haven't seen alot of people run them. Thanks for the pics/info!

Users who are viewing this thread