5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Specific Prices Paid

SurfRebel20

Reaction score
was looking to spend less than 50k couldn't get any dealers in that price so found a used 2020 rebel with 8k miles from a carmax out of state and bought that one had it shipped to my local carmax. price was 47,998

Misterturbo

Reaction score
Ugh, lot of discussion about Koons in this thread. I realize they are a forum sponsor, but GD are they the worst car dealer. I've had the unfortunate displeasure of dealing with them on multiple occasions. Be sure to get a sales sheet breakdown before you waste time doing any real negotiation with them, their pricing is very bait and switch.

Anyways, if you are looking for a RAM on the east coast, VA particularly, I can't say enough good things about Lustine CJDR. I've bought 2 1500s from them, and they are honest and good to work with. They'll look a little higher on price initially, but that's because they list actual pricing.

Anyways, part 2 - I paid $50,500 out the door (tax, title, fees, etc.) on a well optioned $59,9XX 2021 Rebel in February. Price pre-fees and tax with national incentives was $48,XXX. From research and anecdotal experience, about 20% off MSRP is about what you can realistically expect to pay right now.

dunehiker

Reaction score
Ugh, lot of discussion about Koons in this thread. I realize they are a forum sponsor, but GD are they the worst car dealer. I've had the unfortunate displeasure of dealing with them on multiple occasions. Be sure to get a sales sheet breakdown before you waste time doing any real negotiation with them, their pricing is very bait and switch.

Anyways, if you are looking for a RAM on the east coast, VA particularly, I can't say enough good things about Lustine CJDR. I've bought 2 1500s from them, and they are honest and good to work with. They'll look a little higher on price initially, but that's because they list actual pricing.

Anyways, part 2 - I paid $50,500 out the door (tax, title, fees, etc.) on a well optioned $59,9XX 2021 Rebel in February. Price pre-fees and tax with national incentives was $48,XXX. From research and anecdotal experience, about 20% off MSRP is about what you can realistically expect to pay right now.
Lustine is on my list since they're less than an hour's drive from me. Anybody in particular you'd recommend I'd talk to there?

BeardedYinzer

Reaction score
I bought mine from Farrish in Fairfax. It had everything I wanted (no air ride, Ram box, no sunroof, 12" screen, leather), it was ~ $55K when it was all said and done. I didn't care for the sales associate, but I thought it was a reasonable price. I was in and out in about 2 hours.....I hate buying cars.

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Yeah I threw it out cause I had communicated with them (never got to buying), they were quick to respond and easy to work with, and had heard other people had good experiences. Good to hear real stories about them.

dunehiker

Reaction score

Well so much for Lustine. Looking at a Rebel with a MSRP of $59,500 and they came back with a "sale" price of $52,720 before tax, title and processing fee for total OTD of $55,900.

MadMater'

Reaction score
Well so much for Lustine. Looking at a Rebel with a MSRP of $59,500 and they came back with a "sale" price of $52,720 before tax, title and processing fee for total OTD of $55,900.
So I just bought a Ram Rebel 2021 from Jones Junction in MD 3/31. Sticker was 58.9 and got it down to 52.5xx, They showed me their invoice for the truck and it was 54xxx. (unless they tried to get me here with some fake document) At that point they were not willing to budge on the price anymore as they said it would hurt their numbers so they starting upping the value of my trade-in. 3 dealerships i went to including Jones at first offered me 8500 for my kia optima but jones ended up giving me around 12k for the car to get the deal done before April 1st. To be honest with you those numbers are very similar to what I was dealing with and they werent willing to budge on truck price anymore.

NGEN

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Bought a 2020 Ram Rebel 4x4 used with 32,000 miles from a Mercedes dealer - $39,995

Funny enough it was actually considered a "Rental". Truck is in great shape and very happy with it.

I feel like I got a pretty good deal

Wabbit88

Reaction score
Built a 2021 Ram Rebel 4x4 through a military sales program. Fully loaded came to 72k paying 65k for it. For a fully spec'd out truck that I plan on keeping for the long haul I think it's a good price. Excited to be joining this community.

dunehiker

Reaction score
Well I ended up pulling the trigger on a Rebel this past weekend. Didn't do quite as well as I wanted but considering the current environment I think I did ok, got about 17.5% off MSRP.

Thanks to @Misterturbo for recommending Ashley at Lustine, he came back after their first offer and kept working until he got me to a deal I was happy with. Thanks again for everybody's help and feedback.

asus611

Reaction score
Any Southern California people have good luck with dealers willing to play ball ? I'm considering going out of state to Nevada or Arizona, this buying process is quite the adventure for sure.

Nsm42

Reaction score
Any Southern California people have good luck with dealers willing to play ball ? I'm considering going out of state to Nevada or Arizona, this buying process is quite the adventure for sure.
I ordered mine from Bill Luke in Phoenix. Pretty terrible experience considering I had to do all the registration myself and they were slow to help in that regard but I adore my truck and got a great deal on it through them. Though sluggish, it was delivered to my house in SoCal with only 7 miles on the odometer. There are always compromises, it just depends on what you’re looking for.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Stickered $55,000, I paid $39,000, or about 25% off.

This was however during a time that RAM was trying to outsell the Silverado for 2nd place and we didn't have Covid truck shortages.

dvnny0430

Reaction score
Anybody have luck getting a deal in the NY/NJ/CT area? I’ve been trying to get 10% off MSRP and nobody is budging

SpookyWatcher

Reaction score
I was D@mned impressed and happy with Victorville Motors. I'm North County SD and called them up for a '21 Rebel level pckge 1 on their lot. It was exactly the truck I wanted. Called them and said I'll give you $47100 + TTL for the truck and I'll drive up today. He said let me call you back in 5 mins. Called back in 5 right on time and said throw in $84 and you got a deal. :D Oh ok... I guess if I have to cough up $84 more dollars.

The deal was so good, my Old Man called them up the next day and said give me the same deal for the silver one. They even gave it to him for $500 less.

I have never had such a phenomenal experience with a Dealer. Ever!

I'll send everyone and anyone to them. I will (without hesitation) go back anytime I need a new vehicle

Users who are viewing this thread