5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Rambox with E-Torque delivered post...???

xraymikey

Reaction score
Local dealer down the road, has a E-torque Ram Rebel in. I just happended to be looking at their online inventory site and saw. Hope they advertise these better, I might have missed it , but didn't see the "E-Torque" in the descreption of the info side of the web page. I only came upon finding out it was a e-torque based on when I remembered where the 48v generator set from the autoshow truck I had seen. ( right where the normal alternator would be )
Sounds like from other post 2mpg better city and 1 better Hwy.
Can't wait to see the reviews and hope to see some ramboxes at the dealer lots too!

Link below of dealer website
dealer Ram Rebel w/ etorque

Hope everyone is having a good summer!

Attachments

• 0424e8e9d4ffb1fe066862731d8a2a38x.jpg
    0424e8e9d4ffb1fe066862731d8a2a38x.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 28

thcmas35

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
I have drove it about 5 miles and so far I feel like it drives smooth . We have had one person after the other coming by to check it out . No time just to mess with it .
@Kelly’sRebel - do you have any additional thoughts you can share with us on the 3.92 with etorque? I believe you might still be the only owner with etorque. Interested to hear your thoughts after having it a few days now.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@Kelly’sRebel could you please post your payload sticker so we can add it to our list. (If you didn't already)

Thank you. This will also help me with my towing thread.

Greatly appriciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online