5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Purchase thread

Neokane

Reaction score
I scoured the purchase thread of the general discussion(not much in there), but looking for Prices negotiated from MSRP for rebels specifically.

If anyone would like to share their info, it would be much appreciated!

edgarrian

Reaction score
57,110 after rebates and incentives 50k. 4 free oil changes, extended warranty 1200.

Not sure where you are from but Dave Smith in Idaho has pretty good prices. Most likely the best you will find.

Neokane

Reaction score
Dave Smith is ~1500 miles away.

Located in Iowa. Willing to travel. Shopping KC, Mo. St. Louis, Omaha, Chicago and Twin Cities, or anywhere in the midwest.

Str8Cracker

Reaction score
Coming from a 2015 GMC Sierra, Laura is the place everyone on the forums loves. Do a search and you’ll find nothing but good stuff. The price you see is the price you pay though. No gimmicks and usually on Saturday mornings there’s a line of about 15 people who flew in or drove far waiting in finance. Laura does now have a RAM dealer in Sullivan Missouri and pricing structure looks very similar to their GMC dealership. No haggle heavy discounts!

https://www.lauracdjr.com/

chopped54

Reaction score
Maximum Steel Rebel 12
HK 19 speaker
Level 2 Entertainment
Ram Boxes
Bed Utility Group
Blind Spot/Cross Path Detection
MSRP $58720
Out the door price $50814

Sholzer

Reaction score
DC Area
Granite Crystal
Rebel 12
Level 2
Trailer tow group
Bed Utility Group
Hemi non-etorque
Pano roof
33 gallon fuel tank
Blind spot
Ram Box
bedliner

61,655 MSRP
50,780 before TTL

pgers22

Reaction score
where in the DC area did you get that Rebel 12? I have been looking down that way between a few dealers and am curious

Sholzer

Reaction score
where in the DC area did you get that Rebel 12? I have been looking down that way between a few dealers and am curious
I got it from Farrish in Fairfax. It was on the lot, I did not order it

pgers22

Reaction score
i know that Koons and Safford show a few Rebel 12's on lots down that way along with DarCars as well. not sure if anyone has experience with them

Sholzer

Reaction score
i know that Koons and Safford show a few Rebel 12's on lots down that way along with DarCars as well. not sure if anyone has experience with them

Koons is a vendor on here, might be worth reaching out. There is a thread in the vendor section with a salesman's info.

Safford in Fredericksburg is the closest to me, but it seemed like they really didn't want to sell me a truck when I reached out to them a few times. The other locations might be better, but that's my experience with them.

pgers22

Reaction score
thats funny because Safford has a max steel one that they have been emailed me on every single day to take a ride down and they will work to get me into it. 5 hour drive haven't made that ride yet.

Neokane

Reaction score
OK so here is my current offer.. I haven't countered yet..

Crew cab
Rebel 12
Level 2

Bed Utility Group
Hemi non-etorque
Pano roof
Air Suspension
Blind spot
Trailer brake
bedliner

truck - 58139
doc fees, prep, wheel locks, $388.81 (tax paid in state, this truck is out of state)
Rebates - 2750

Total - 55777.81

I think anything under 53k would be a sold truck.

Blee2221

Reaction score
New Jersey
Rebel 12 MSRP - 61,300
Options listed in signature

After dealer discount/rebates - 54,300
OTD with TTL - 59,750

OuachitaAdventure

Reaction score
Most I've seen are around 7-8k off MSRP depending on price. I don't think I've seen anyone get the rebel discounted to the level of the regular trucks.

edgarrian

Reaction score
Most I've seen are around 7-8k off MSRP depending on price. I don't think I've seen anyone get the rebel discounted to the level of the regular trucks.

An above poster said 61,650 MSRP and he got it for 50,780. There are some who got good deals. 7-8 seems average. 10-11 is above average

ajosephngs

Reaction score
Yeah, the stupid shell game. I hate that. Well we can give you that price, but we'll give you more for the trade in.

Got in Davenport ia. Kimberly car center. They were pretty straight forward and easy enough to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online