5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Lift: NEED OPINIONS!

Reaction score
What's up guys.... I am wanting to do a bit of an overhaul of the factory suspension set up. I like the Bilstein's but they are underwhelming in many ways. I want to add about 1"-2" of ride height as well as increasing the trucks off-road capability. I am not trying to make it so off-road centric that it becomes a body rolling beast on the road. There are so many options out there that I wanted to turn to the group for some ideas?

Help me out!

RamRaptor19

Reaction score
I literally joined this forum for a thread like this one. Just took my 2019 Rebel to a very rocky and hilly trail. It actually did very well, and kept up with the Jeeps, but due to clearance restrictions, a rock dented my front quarter panel.. I loved that it came with a small lift and Bilsteins. But definitely needs a lift for real off road.

RamSco

Reaction score
What's up guys.... I am wanting to do a bit of an overhaul of the factory suspension set up. I like the Bilstein's but they are underwhelming in many ways. I want to add about 1"-2" of ride height as well as increasing the trucks off-road capability. I am not trying to make it so off-road centric that it becomes a body rolling beast on the road. There are so many options out there that I wanted to turn to the group for some ideas?

Help me out!
Mine is not a Rebel but I do have ORP which gives it the same factory ride height. I went with BDS 6”. I live in Mountain West too and highway speeds through the winding mountain roads are no problem even at 6”.

Attachments

• 96FBD94F-754D-4362-8CEE-E168F3C6320E.jpeg
    96FBD94F-754D-4362-8CEE-E168F3C6320E.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread