5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Falcon Shocks/Lift/TFL Truck

Roaminglost

Reaction score
Yeaaaa so these things rule. I know they're expensive but the ride was smooth as hell and the adjustable tow is really nice if I ever want to tow a trailer.
The drive home was just like stock if not a bit better!

2020 Rebel EcoDiesel

DSC00237.jpg DSC00233.jpg DSC00264.jpg DSC00271.jpg RNI-Films-IMG-50F124B8-8B47-444C-A2C0-C3603EF8B0AA.JPG RNI-Films-IMG-D075CD2B-774D-4DED-9AB6-B57060AAF329.JPG

Hallbag

Reaction score

Kxlexus

Reaction score
Was it necessary to cut away part of the rear wheelhouse liners because of the shock reservoir?

Pribilof

Reaction score

Hallbag

Reaction score
yeah I think its a great setup, drives great and looks good even with stock tires.
Last check-in before I hopefully pull the trigger today: How are they on-road? I'm trusting that all the brands (icon, falcon, king) will be amazing off-road and will all do a great job of absorbing the bumps at high speed/not bottoming out/good firm and stable track. How are they during daily driving though? I don't want to bounce the wife and kids through the roof with my 80% on-road driving just to feel a bit better than stock on the off-road stuff or when towing. Low speed bumps, around town I assume are worse but are they BANG/JOSTLE worse or just stiff feeling? Anything highway I expect it to be stable and absorb the road due to high speed dampening?

Roaminglost

Reaction score
Last check-in before I hopefully pull the trigger today: How are they on-road? I'm trusting that all the brands (icon, falcon, king) will be amazing off-road and will all do a great job of absorbing the bumps at high speed/not bottoming out/good firm and stable track. How are they during daily driving though? I don't want to bounce the wife and kids through the roof with my 80% on-road driving just to feel a bit better than stock on the off-road stuff or when towing. Low speed bumps, around town I assume are worse but are they BANG/JOSTLE worse or just stiff feeling? Anything highway I expect it to be stable and absorb the road due to high speed dampening?
daily driving has been awesome, offroad i wont know till next weekend. they just float on the highway i think now that theyre "broken in" they feel a bit better. def doesnt feel stiff tho nice and cozy

Cease11

Reaction score
very level. I have about 400+ lbs in the rear of my truck
Hey man have you had a chance to do some off roading with them? I’m really considering these. Is it a big difference from the stock ones for daily driving? I’ve been doing a bit off roading so really looking for an upgrade. Either falcon or icon

Cease11

Reaction score
daily driving has been awesome, offroad i wont know till next weekend. they just float on the highway i think now that theyre "broken in" they feel a bit better. def doesnt feel stiff tho nice and cozy
ok just read this post. Let me know if you did get a chance to take it off roading. Thanks again man!

Users who are viewing this thread