5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Buzz Model 2 ??? Anyone?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone heard this yet? I ran across a couple of odd build sheets, looks like a product evaluation run. In Ceramic Gray (Destroyer Gray) nonetheless.

1683723292388.png

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It would be the new Rebel and TRX Lunar
I'm aware of the Lunar Edition TRX (in Ceramic) - but this Rebel Buzz thing is a surprise. Looks like there's nothing different about the build, other than the color.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The rebel got it too
Thanks for tagging me on that thread from RedRiderBob. Looks like I beat him by 20 minutes or so, haha. Funny part is that these build sheets came out on April 13th, but I just noticed them this morning (I was searching the build sheets for "Ceramic"). I guess Ram decided against the "Buzz" moniker and went with the Lunar - that'll be confusing, given that there will be the TRX version as well.

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I gotta say this was a very disappointing announcement given all the hype around the teaser video leading to either an announcement about the Hurricane engines or the new mid-size ram. At least this way I don't 2nd guess my 2023 order by seeing the hurricane option come out right after placing it!

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I guess that's Buzz as in Buzz Aldrin? Would make sense for the Lunar package.

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Agreed. They are giving the Ram the Challenger treatment for its final years before the refresh. Stickers, stripes, and paint colors, oh my!

Users who are viewing this thread