5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel 12 order availability question

Dreng

Reaction score
I'm at the dealer and was checking out a rebel with the rebel 12 package. I love the truck because it doesnt have the red leather seats. Sales guy is telling me they can no longer order the rebel 12 package but can get the 12 inch screen still just not the solid black leather seats. Anyone know if there is truth behind this?

Dreng

Reaction score
I don't believe they discontinued right when the trucks started hitting the lot. I hope at the end of Jan they should be order able again. If not oh well I missed out.

Paulny

Reaction score
I'm at the dealer and was checking out a rebel with the rebel 12 package. I love the truck because it doesnt have the red leather seats. Sales guy is telling me they can no longer order the rebel 12 package but can get the 12 inch screen still just not the solid black leather seats. Anyone know if there is truth behind this?

The Rebel 12 can't be ordered currently, that is correct. Never heard of being able to order a Rebel with just the 12" screen and no Rebel 12 package.

RAMDJ

Reaction score
I was told should be available to order in January.

Users who are viewing this thread