5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear window mod

ngtmre88

Reaction score
I absolutely love how Nissan was able to make the entire rear window of the Tundra roll down.. I think Dodge has really missed an opportunity here to offer this.

Has anyone found an after-market way to accomplish this? Would love to have the entire window down for the summer.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You would need to replace the entire rear wall of the cab. Im sure with enough money it could be done by a good fab shop. But with the headaches we already have with rear window leaking, this would probably multiply the problems

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I worked with a guy years ago that had an old at the time, Chevy pickup that was converted. Major reworking.

U

User_3336

I absolutely love how Nissan was able to make the entire rear window of the Tundra roll down.. I think Dodge has really missed an opportunity here to offer this.

Has anyone found an after-market way to accomplish this? Would love to have the entire window down for the summer.
I don't think you could put a Titan rear window in a Tundra! <wink> :-> And I think you mean RAM not Dodge....its been a number of years since Dodge made a truck.

Users who are viewing this thread