5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Window Leak 2021+ model years

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just brought home my 2024 1500 Big Horn this week. Has this issue been fixed on the newer models? Most of the stories I’m reading seem to be on the 2019-2021 models. I’m reading these stories and it’s starting to give me some major anxiety that I’ve bought a truck that might have this issue and I’ll have to sink a bunch of money into.
The design was changed somewhere in the 2022 model year, as far as I can tell. Lots of 2019-2021 models have the issue, and a few 2022’s here and there. But practically none after that. I have a 2022, and not a problem.

AT899

Reaction score
The design was changed somewhere in the 2022 model year, as far as I can tell. Lots of 2019-2021 models have the issue, and a few 2022’s here and there. But practically none after that. I have a 2022, and not a problem.
Great to hear. I was really starting to worry. Mine won’t fit in our garage so it will stay outside all the time. So I was getting pretty worried. Worried enough that I made an account here just to address that issue. I hadn’t read any reports of 23 or 24s having the issue so I was hoping it had been fixed.

irishwake63

Reaction score
I just brought home my 2024 1500 Big Horn this week. Has this issue been fixed on the newer models? Most of the stories I’m reading seem to be on the 2019-2021 models. I’m reading these stories and it’s starting to give me some major anxiety that I’ve bought a truck that might have this issue and I’ll have to sink a bunch of money into.
I have it on my 22

Nukldragger

Reaction score
Just had mine done about 2 weeks ago. Took it in for service and had them write up the back glass as well. They did the diagnosis while it was there for service and ordered the back glass. They called me a few weeks later when the glass was in and I had it in and out in a day.

AT899

Reaction score
Just had mine done about 2 weeks ago. Took it in for service and had them write up the back glass as well. They did the diagnosis while it was there for service and ordered the back glass. They called me a few weeks later when the glass was in and I had it in and out in a day.
What model is yours?

Users who are viewing this thread