5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Wheel Well Liners - 2020 Rebel

Mlg1998

Reaction score
That happend when i placed my order with my vin number they replied saying that my truck didnt came with that parts from factory so i just replied that it was for a custom-built you should be fine just check the number of screws you need may vary if you dont have fender flares.

These liners are for the 19-20 DT (5th Gen)
I ended up telling them the same thing and ordered 2 extra screws as well. They were a pain in the *** to line up, but worth the frustration.

Gen3CoupeTX

Reaction score
I ended up telling them the same thing and ordered 2 extra screws as well. They were a pain in the *** to line up, but worth the frustration.
So it wasn't just me that thought it was a b**** to line up a few of those screws?! At one point I was wondering if I had the wrong part, the wrong side, or what. Time to put on my big boy pants and show those liners who's boss ;-)

fourbg

Reaction score
Finally got a day to work on installing the liners. Also took advantage of the opportunity to rotate the tires (probably waited to long to do the first rotation) so I worked on the liners with no tire in the way. Still had some issues lining up the screws, but very happy with the result.

Watched two videos, the one everyone refers to here, plus one for a Rebel made in January. Very helpful to see the work being done.

Local dealer felt the screws were made of precious metal so had to travel to a dealer in the next town over who sold me the two extras I needed at a reasonable price.

Now on to the first oil change!!

Mlg1998

Reaction score
So it wasn't just me that thought it was a b**** to line up a few of those screws?! At one point I was wondering if I had the wrong part, the wrong side, or what. Time to put on my big boy pants and show those liners who's boss ;-)
Nope, glad I'm not the only one. It didn't go anything like the videos. I just took a few breaks to reset. I didn't drink any beer while doing this, maybe that was the problem.

KNGSNK11

Reaction score
Tracking said mine were delivered today, now once this job is over I can get home to install them, FCA really made these a standard item.

Users who are viewing this thread