5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Wheel Well Liners - 2020 Rebel

fourbg

Reaction score
I'm trying for the dumb question of the month.

For some reason I cannot find anyplace on the internet that gives me the part numbers for a 2020 Rebel rear wheel well liner (as well a pricing). I assume that's because the 2019 will fit. But before I commit to a purchase I figured I'd embarrass myself and ask you all.

An earlier thread that was really helpful identified the following as the part numbers for the Mopar liners for a 2019.
MOPAR 68275910AB
MOPAR 68275911AB

Thanks in advance to all!

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I ordered from RockAuto, $50'ish per side. Since you have fender flares you can probably get by without purchasing extra hardware

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Part number for the body screws is 6510175AA, bag of 10

I do not have the flares so I needed 8 screws, used two of the clips from the mini guards for the additional anchor points

fourbg

Reaction score
I'm trying for the dumb question of the month.

For some reason I cannot find anyplace on the internet that gives me the part numbers for a 2020 Rebel rear wheel well liner (as well a pricing). I assume that's because the 2019 will fit. But before I commit to a purchase I figured I'd embarrass myself and ask you all.

An earlier thread that was really helpful identified the following as the part numbers for the Mopar liners for a 2019.
MOPAR 68275910AB
MOPAR 68275911AB

Thanks in advance to all!

Thanks for the help guys! I saw those on Rockauto as well, and shipping was far cheaper than the other more standard mopar parts sites.

RJS

Reaction score
Local dealer in Midland Michigan $118 out the door and in stock. Price covered tax, delivery and the necessary 2 extra screws. I used a 20% coupon they had on their site.

Dynamite

Reaction score
I just place my order for mine at www.moparonlineparts.com thanks to other member @W13NY that shares this info with me.

Search for the wheel liners by part numbers - they are: 68275911AB & 68275910AB

Also grab the extra screws - Part # 6510175AA

The discount code is: fs2020

That should get you free shipping which costs almost $300

Bringing the price down to about $90.

Last edited:

fourbg

Reaction score
I just place my order for mine at www.moparonlineparts.com thanks to other member W13NY that shares this info with me.

Thank you Dynamite. Parts ordered and your discount code worked to safe on shipping. First order from www.moparonlineparts.com.

Thanks to W13NY as well.

This site is awesome!

Tred's

Reaction score
I just place my order for mine at www.moparonlineparts.com thanks to other member @W13NY that shares this info with me.

Ditto! That's where I got mine, with a similar discount code. As soon as the weather warms up a bit, I'll get them installed.

Dynamite

Reaction score
I'm waiting on the shipment probably arrives next week im anxious to get them installed...
By the way we got a pretty good weather down here at Texas.

Gen3CoupeTX

Reaction score
You all rock! Just placed my order at moparonlineparts. Less than $100 total shipped to my door works for me. And yes, it was that fs2020 (free shipping) code that hooked me ... Thanks for sharing. There's no way I was paying $280 to ship $90 worth of parts. Reminded me of my US Air Force service in Germany ~30 years ago when I was having to ship Corvette parts from USA. You all enjoy those RAMs!

Gen3CoupeTX

Reaction score
Dynamite (+) ... Big thanks again for the info in this thread. My '19 Lone Star (Big Horn) didn't have the rear liner inserts, and it didn't bother me. But when I found via this thread that I could get them for less than $100, why not?! I appreciate the person who shot the video - Helpful indeed. I installed them easily enough without any curse words. Shout out to moparpartsonline as well, good experience all around.

Dynamite

Reaction score
Dynamite (+) ... Big thanks again for the info in this thread. My '19 Lone Star (Big Horn) didn't have the rear liner inserts, and it didn't bother me. But when I found via this thread that I could get them for less than $100, why not?! I appreciate the person who shot the video - Helpful indeed. I installed them easily enough without any curse words. Shout out to moparpartsonline as well, good experience all around.

Thank you Sir for your Service(Air Force) and for sharing your experience with us at this forum thread i hope you enjoy your Ram... I just have installed my rear wheel liners last week :)

20200210_125130.jpg

Mlg1998

Reaction score
Did anyone get a reply back after purchase saying they will not fit your truck? Are these universal across all models for 19-20?

Dynamite

Reaction score
Did anyone get a reply back after purchase saying they will not fit your truck? Are these universal across all models for 19-20?

That happend when i placed my order with my vin number they replied saying that my truck didnt came with that parts from factory so i just replied that it was for a custom-built you should be fine just check the number of screws you need may vary if you dont have fender flares.

These liners are for the 19-20 DT (5th Gen)

Gen3CoupeTX

Reaction score
Yes, I did get an email asking if I was modifying the truck since the VIN didn't show mine came with the liners. I said that I was adding them myself, and was confident they would fit since the information came from trusted sources at 5thGenRams. I also ordered the extra screws (x10), cheap and just in case I need more. I'd rather have a handful left over than be 1-2 short.

btrentp

Reaction score
Anybody notice that on the moparonlineparts, the Right side part number says "5.7 bed without Rambox" and the Left side says " 5.7 bed with Rambox"? I have Ramboxes and would like to order them, but I wonder if it makes a difference?

Dynamite

Reaction score
Anybody notice that on the moparonlineparts, the Right side part number says "5.7 bed without Rambox" and the Left side says " 5.7 bed with Rambox"? I have Ramboxes and would like to order them, but I wonder if it makes a difference?

Somebody states are same parts for the ones with rambox... Check this link/thread.

Last edited:

btrentp

Reaction score
Somebody states are same parts for the ones with rambox... Check this link/thread.

Exactly what I needed to know. Thank you.

Gen3CoupeTX

Reaction score
Yes, I noticed that too. When I replied back to the email they sent me about my VIN, I pointed out that my truck did NOT have ram boxes. Ordering the part numbers listed earlier in this thread worked perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread