5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Underseat Storage - Pics PLEASE!

jkm312

Reaction score
Your first post is impressive. Looking forward to your second post.
Several of us have fabricated our own enclosure. I made mine out of some plywood drop, black spray paint and a couple of brackets. Does everything I wanted it to do.
Plus it was fun messing around in the shop on something not complicated or difficult for a couple hours.
I'll have to give you the trophy for the custom fit category.

DBUC

Reaction score
Great work and it looks like it was fun to build! Thinking of building something that will slide in and out. Most of the time when I use the storage space underneath the seat is when my kids are already buckled into their booster seats. So if I can build something where I don't need to lift the seats, that would be ideal.

U

User_76295

Great work and it looks like it was fun to build! Thinking of building something that will slide in and out. Most of the time when I use the storage space underneath the seat is when my kids are already buckled into their booster seats. So if I can build something where I don't need to lift the seats, that would be ideal.
This is the million dollar idea here! Two car seats in the back of my Quad cab mean no open top bin for me :(

There was a slide out storage bin that a guy built on YouTube that is being put into mass production, but nothing for us RAM people yet

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread