5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear right fender removal

vealdj

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have 2021 RAM 1500 Big Horn 5.7 bed. How hard is to remove rear right fender to replace it? I don't want to go insurance part (yet). Just wonder how hard to do it.
I did front fender on my other car but I had at least some sort of instruction and it was not that hard. Any ideas how is in case of RAM?
Thanks!

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
You mean the fender flare? because I'm pretty sure that the "rear fender" is part of the bed.
If it's just the flare, then it's the same as the front, just remove some screws and pull on the tabs...

vealdj

Reaction score
No, actual fender, I see you can actually buy fender itself. More I look more Im leaning to insurance claim, seams like it not as easy as i though.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Here is a link for mopar, but you can probably find it online for cheaper....

Opps, left side, but you get the idea. Input your data into the search on the site and get the right side and then us the part number to find them online for cheaper.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, you can buy the "fender" but it's welded to the bed. You'll need to cut the old part and weld the new part. A ton of body work is needed after the welding.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread