5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rear lift shocks

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Going to be adding some rear spacers on the truck. Have the ORG, and putting on 1.5" spacers. All the shocks I can find say they are only for 0-1" lift on the rear of an ORG truck. What is everyone running for rear shocks if going over 1"?

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The extra 1/2” isn’t gonna hurt anything …. They will be fine …. But if you are lookin for Bils, they won’t be back in stock till March

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saddlerocker

Reaction score
The rear Bilstein 5100's say 0-2". (Part 233354)
I have a set and the B12 springs, but dont think I am going to use them. Not sure yet.

Edit: I see that its 0-1" for ORG.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Eibach, fox, bilstein, belltech, and rough country all have lifted shocks for 0-2” or 0-3” lift.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Eibach, fox, bilstein, belltech, and rough country all have lifted shocks for 0-2” or 0-3” lift.
Bikstiens only show for 0-2" on non-ORP trucks and 0-1" on ORP. Same thing with Foxz unless you go to the $1000+ performance elite series.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Bikstiens only show for 0-2" on non-ORP trucks and 0-1" on ORP. Same thing with Foxz unless you go to the $1000+ performance elite series.
Biltsein has 5100 shocks for all the way to 8” lift, so they have them, you’ll just have to do some legwork to find them. I’ve stumbled across ones that state they fit 3 and 4” lifts, but cant remember the part number.
Rough Country has the 0-3” and 3.5” n3 shocks.

You have to keep in mind when you search places online (even manufacturer’s sites) that the info might not be correct and you have to contact them to get the correct fitment info. That issue has happened to me several times.

Users who are viewing this thread