5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear level air 3500 DRW

Ram 3500 Downunder

Reaction score
Can anyone give any feedback on the auto rear level air suspension.

I am in the process of ordering a longhorn 3500 DRW and am unsure about the rear level air.

the body I will have on the back will be close to full payload most of the time. My concern is that leaves are taken out to allow the air bag to work..... What ride quality does this result in with a possible point loaded chassis with the airbag doing most of the work over a certain weight surely.

should I select the airbag option or not?

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Can anyone give any feedback on the auto rear level air suspension.

I am in the process of ordering a longhorn 3500 DRW and am unsure about the rear level air.

the body I will have on the back will be close to full payload most of the time. My concern is that leaves are taken out to allow the air bag to work..... What ride quality does this result in with a possible point loaded chassis with the airbag doing most of the work over a certain weight surely.

should I select the airbag option or not?

WWW.hdrams.com

This is our sister site for the HeavyDuty.

Although there are some HD owners here...this site is for the 1500.

Check out the site at HDRams. A good number of members there with the HeavyDuty rear air.

Users who are viewing this thread