5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear driver side window fuse location

Jvoyles84

Reaction score
My rear driver side window will not work at all. I've tried both the driver switch and the rear door's switch and nothing. I can't find the fuse I either of the fuse boxes. Am I missing something?

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Do you know which one controls rear window?
Interior fuse box circuit breaker CB1, 25 amp, feeds the front driver side master door switch, which in turn feeds the two rear door switches and window motors. This circuit breaker also feeds the rear sliding window switch. So, if the rear sliding window works, and the front driver side and rear passenger side windows work, that narrows the issue down to the window motor itself, the two wires that go to the motor from the rear driver switch, or the ground wire on the rear driver switch.

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My rear driver side window will not work at all. I've tried both the driver switch and the rear door's switch and nothing. I can't find the fuse I either of the fuse boxes. Am I missing something?
Did you figure out what the issue is?
Not sure how readable this is but it might help.
window diag..jpg window diag..jpg

Jvoyles84

Reaction score
Thank you. I plan on trying to figure it out this weekend. I appreciate all the help!

Users who are viewing this thread