5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Bench Seat Covers

GreyGoat

Reaction score
Has anyone found a cover for the rear bench that fits the new 2019s? I am looking for something to put over the leather bench when taking the boat our on the lake. The kids are never 100% dry when it is time to head home.... The ideal situation would be that it fits on the 70% section since I prefer to lift the 30% section up to let the dog sit on the floorboard.

wthomps79

Reaction score
Has anyone found a cover for the rear bench that fits the new 2019s? I am looking for something to put over the leather bench when taking the boat our on the lake. The kids are never 100% dry when it is time to head home.... The ideal situation would be that it fits on the 70% section since I prefer to lift the 30% section up to let the dog sit on the floorboard.

Talked to Marathon yesterday and they said they're about 2 months out on theirs. I've got them on my current truck and they are well worth it. I've seen a few of the normal cheapie ones floating around that are being toted as fitting the 2019s.

Users who are viewing this thread