5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Realtruck.com legit?

U

User_119824

I've bought some small items from them in the past without issue. Now I shop AmericanTrucks, but I don't have anything against RealTruck from my experiences.

22Ram1500InAR

Reaction score
On realtruck.com, always, always do the chat when ordering. I’ve received min 10% off with each order. I have ordered three or four things from them with zero issues.

mtnbikej

Reaction score
They may be legit, but if you read the complaints on BBB, they seem to push the blame to the manufacturer who drop ships the items. Sorry as the middle man, they should handle the issue rather than telling the customer "sorry, it's the manufacturer's fault, contact them".

U

User_3336

They may be legit, but if you read the complaints on BBB, they seem to push the blame to the manufacturer who drop ships the items. Sorry as the middle man, they should handle the issue rather than telling the customer "sorry, it's the manufacturer's fault, contact them".
Did you read any of the BBB complaints?

U

User_3336

I stopped after 6 pages or so.
Me too. Appears that all the complaints were due to items that were drop shipped.....either problem with the item or shipping issues.

I've ordered running boards from them twice. Once successful with no issues, and once they sent the wrong ones, but they immediately sent a return tag for UPS to pick them up.

They drop ship for about 23 different companies.

they have several spin-off websites such as runningboardwarehouse.com.

mtnbikej

Reaction score
Me too. Appears that all the complaints were due to items that were drop shipped.....either problem with the item or shipping issues.

I've ordered running boards from them twice. Once successful with no issues, and once they sent the wrong ones, but they immediately sent a return tag for UPS to pick them up.

They drop ship for about 23 different companies.

they have several spin-off websites such as runningboardwarehouse.com.

Drop shipping is fine. But as the consumer, when there is a shipping problem(incorrect item, missing/delays), I don't want to hear from the retailer that it is the manufacturers fault. I want to hear from the retailer that "no problem, we will get it sorted out".

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Did you read any of the BBB complaints?
What he mentioned was exactly what they said to me twice before I stopped using them. He’s not spreading disinformation or anything. I don’t care if they drop ship- if they’re making that product available and making a profit, they should be providing better customer service than telling me they can’t provide a solution.

U

User_3336

What he mentioned was exactly what they said to me twice before I stopped using them. He’s not spreading disinformation or anything. I don’t care if they drop ship- if they’re making that product available and making a profit, they should be providing better customer service than telling me they can’t provide a solution.
I'm not disagreeing with anything/anyone. I simply asked if anyone had read any of the BBB complaints.

Users who are viewing this thread