5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RealTruck.com Buying Experience

Sonnie

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just a heads up... as I know there were several folks looking for the Bilstein 5100 and other models, and for a few weeks they were hard to find. Most everyone online was out of stock. I ordered a set from RealTruck.com and thought they were on their way right about that time frame of them being hard to get (June 26). I waited a few days, nothing. I emailed them to get an update, nothing. I called, left a message. A few days later... still nothing. Emailed them again, tried to call again... nothing. On July 8th I filed a claim with PayPal. Today I received a response that PayPal has issued a refund. RealTruck never responded to me or PayPal. I'm not sure if they are closed down, or what might be the issue. At any rate... I ended up ordering a set from Geno's Garage over in Cummings, Georgia for a little less money and they arrived two days later. All is good.

1595714960371.png

Last edited:

Buckeye Nation

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. The company has very poor communications skills. I called, emailed, called, emailed..... blah blah. Finally, they refunded my money and I just ordered them from CAR-iD.

Sonnie

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I got a shipping estimate on my order just a couple of days ago. lol... after all the emails and messages, and even PayPal attempting to contact them, AND me already receiving an refund, they still can't get it right. If they ship them, I'll do my best to refuse them if I talk to the delivery guy... otherwise, they'll sit in the box until they can figure out what they want to do with them. I'm not going any further out of my way to do anything for them with their poor customer service. There is no excuse for it.

bryan28

Reaction score
If they make it to your door sell them to someone else. Consider it their way of making it right for all the bs they put you through.

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Should change the title to Realtruck.com Buying experience, nothing new them I have read about a few others having similar buying experience.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Sonnie

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Done... good idea. Not sure why I titled it as I did initially... not thinking clearly. It is now RealTruck.com Buying Experience.

Last edited:

STR

Reaction score
Good to know. Thanks for posting.

Nickv1214

Reaction score
Yeah I had issues with this company as well . Never order from them again . Horrible customer service

Buckeye Nation

Reaction score
FYI, this their Yelp page: Nothing but terrible reviews.

Sonnie

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I should have investigated it better. I was going off others mentioning here, thinking they were recommended, when it was likely just a mention.

Mhorton814

Reaction score
I have ordered a lot of products off of real truck. Sometimes it’s good and sometimes it’s bad. And the bad is bad. Don’t know where else to look though.

BiGJZ74

Reaction score
I've ordered 6 times from them but only one was bad..... I ordered my Bakflip MX4 from them and didnt notice quality issues with it until a few months after purchase. Called them up and within a few days had replacement parts at my door.. Last order was Bilstein 5160's at the beginning of the pandemic and had delayed shipping.....In the run around with CS...i found that when you email them they email "supplier"..in the meantime while waiting for the response....ur sitting in the dark annoyed. Not the best method but it is what it was. I always call in my orders and they always give me price matches plus 5% off or 5% off reg price on every order i made. Now when I call, I confirm if its in Their Warehouse or a drop ship from the supplier... Seems like the dropship orders are where there are bigger potential for issues as they seem to lack streamlined communications with suppliers.

Users who are viewing this thread