5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ReadyLIFT 6" lift installed - 2019 Blue Streak

RHINO60

Reaction score
Been driving my truck for almost 4 years completely bone stock but have always had plans for a lift/wheel/tires some day. After quite a bit of research I decided to go with the ReadyLIFT 6" with 37's and couldn't be happier!
Also swapped all the chrome emblems to the factory Mopar matte black emblems to better match the new wheel color.

Install was definitely a big job for only jack stands in the driveway but not too challenging. Just time consuming looking for bolts/tools/parts. After getting an alignment and adjusting the speedo (alphaOBD), the truck drives great!
The 3.92 rear-end helps to keep the loss in acceleration performance to a minimum and I still get 21-23mpg with cruise control set around 52-55 MPH on the way to work so not too bad!

Will most likely be swapping to black exhaust tips or cat-back w/ black tips in the near future.

LIFT: ReadyLIFT 6"
WHEELS: Vossen HF6-5 - 22"x10" (offset: -18)
TIRES: Toyo Open Country A/T III 37x12.5R22

before.jpeg 1.jpeg 2.jpeg 7.jpeg

Attachments

• 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    224.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 4.JPEG
    4.JPEG
    254.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    283.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    315.4 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks great! The blue and black combination really pops. Can't say that I recall seeing many guys on 37's and 22" wheels, but it is a clean look. Well done job all around!

RHINO60

Reaction score
Looks great! The blue and black combination really pops. Can't say that I recall seeing many guys on 37's and 22" wheels, but it is a clean look. Well done job all around!

Thanks!! I looked into 35's but I think lifted RAM's handle the bigger tire sizes really well compared to other half-tons. The wheel wells have a nice arch to help keep rubbing to a minimum. Only required minor plastic trimming.
I did have slight hesitation on 22" vs 20" but the 37's have plenty of sidewall so they don't look too low profile.

Thanks again.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Looks fantastic! Congrats

Ram Ram

Reaction score
Been driving my truck for almost 4 years completely bone stock but have always had plans for a lift/wheel/tires some day. After quite a bit of research I decided to go with the ReadyLIFT 6" with 37's and couldn't be happier!
Also swapped all the chrome emblems to the factory Mopar matte black emblems to better match the new wheel color.

Install was definitely a big job for only jack stands in the driveway but not too challenging. Just time consuming looking for bolts/tools/parts. After getting an alignment and adjusting the speedo (alphaOBD), the truck drives great!
The 3.92 rear-end helps to keep the loss in acceleration performance to a minimum and I still get 21-23mpg with cruise control set around 52-55 MPH on the way to work so not too bad!

Will most likely be swapping to black exhaust tips or cat-back w/ black tips in the near future.

LIFT: ReadyLIFT 6"
WHEELS: Vossen HF6-5 - 22"x10" (offset: -18)
TIRES: Toyo Open Country A/T III 37x12.5R22

View attachment 155165 View attachment 155182 View attachment 155183 View attachment 155188
Looks great!! What is the overall height of your new setup? I’m wondering if I do this, if it’ll still fit in my garage…

Users who are viewing this thread