5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ReadyLift 2in level long term

tkee

Reaction score
Has anyone had the ReadyLift 2in level + UCA's on their truck long term? How is it holding up?

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
To answer your question @tkee, I have 2" spacers (not pre-load spacers) and Rough Country UCA's on my truck. Spacers have been on for 55k miles, and the UCA's have been on for 20k miles with mild off-roading. As long as you're not doing really aggressive off-roading, any billet aluminum spacer will hold up fine. I did not see a reason to replace perfectly good OEM components (springs and Bilstein reservoir shocks) with $5k+ worth of suspension parts for the use case for my truck.

Just make sure you get an alignment any time you change or adjust suspension components, keep an eye on your tire wear, know the limits of the components you've put on your truck, and they'll hold up just fine. I'm not rock crawling or dirt racing my truck because it's not built for that. I take it in the woods every now and then.

Users who are viewing this thread