5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ready to order Limited

AtmozFear

Reaction score
Is Dave Smith in Kellogg ID still relevant? I think they operate a shuttle from the Spokane airport.

I got my ram from Dave Smith in Kellogg, as well. Did most of it over the phone, and I drove 12 hours there since I was trading in my Jeep and didn’t mind the drive. They were easy to work with and had what I wanted already in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cra1g

Reaction score
@cra1g, how smooth/quiet are the Falken Wildpeak tires on pavement?

You know, I originally thought when I bought the truck I would put BFG KO2s on it right away, but the Falkens are SO smooth and quiet that I want to see if they'll at least do OK off-road before I change them. I like them a lot so far.

brewdad

Reaction score
You know, I originally thought when I bought the truck I would put BFG KO2s on it right away, but the Falkens are SO smooth and quiet that I want to see if they'll at least do OK off-road before I change them. I like them a lot so far.
Good to hear--thanks for the info; I had plans to order a Rebel, but after test driving a Limited a few days ago, I may change my mind; the Falkens sure look better than the all season Bridgestones; no dealers in my area stock any trim with the off road group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/