5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ready to order Limited

gmab

Reaction score
Hi all. After watching this forum closely for the last several months and waiting for the Rambox floodgates to open, I'm ready to pull the trigger and order a 2019 Limited. Added config to my signature per @mikemcfarland :)

I'd appreciate it if someone could run a POC. @JRS200x, @BobbiBigWheels ?? Would like to have it before engaging the dealers. Also, I'm also not sure if Patriot Blue is still available to order.

I'm going the email route with local dealers first. I'm in Seattle (Eastside), 98059 area. Not sure how much they'll play ball so I will also send to Dennis Dillon for comparison. I don't mind going a bit out of my way if the deal is right.

I need to take a closer look at incentives. Currently $1500 cash back. I received $500 bonus cash but it expired :(. Not sure if affiliate (Access Fund / Tread Lightly) is worth it. No military or truck conquest.
Dillon has $1k off for FCA financing. Has anyone signed up for that and immediately paid it off.

Cheers and thanks.

Last edited:

Gatornation9999

Reaction score
What did you end up doing? The order I want to place is nearly identical to yours. What kind of deal did Dillon give you?

gmab

Reaction score
@Gatornation9999 - I was unexpectedly out of town last week so this was put on the back burner. Plan to reach out this week.

Sittingduck

Reaction score
I’m curious as well. Probably purchasing similar within the next month. Hoping to get in the ~19% below msrp range

Mike67

Reaction score
Still waiting to order mine due to etorque hold, was told 10/05, that passed now.being told maybe next week.

Dontra

Reaction score
My dealer said the etorque is ready to order in Texas. I will place the order next week

gmab

Reaction score
Earlier this week I put in a request via their web contact page and didn't hear back. Called Dillon today and they were apologetic stating my request was forwarded to someone who no longer works at the dealer. Anyway, sent in my build sheet for pricing which I should get back tomorrow.

Yikes, not sure I should have waited.....seems all of the options have increased in price quite a bit.

CougarCruiser

Reaction score
I live in the Seattle area, and ordered a 2017 Wrangler Unlimited from Dennis Dillon. I found the experience to be quite good. They do ask/require you to use their finance programs which result in inflated interest rates - but you can pay it off in a few months or refi out of it pretty easily if needed.

Great build gmab (from your signature). Really interested to hear how it goes for you in terms of pricing and other deal logistics.

Gatornation9999

Reaction score
Earlier this week I put in a request via their web contact page and didn't hear back. Called Dillon today and they were apologetic stating my request was forwarded to someone who no longer works at the dealer. Anyway, sent in my build sheet for pricing which I should get back tomorrow.

Yikes, not sure I should have waited.....seems all of the options have increased in price quite a bit.
Did they tell you who that person was? I’m starting to wonder if the same has happened to me... has eTorque opened back up for them?

Dontra

Reaction score
Dallas dealer it opened back up Saturday. At least in Texas, he is the one that told me it was down last week end. We will be going to sign the papers Wednesday

xo151

Reaction score
Dallas dealer it opened back up Saturday. At least in Texas, he is the one that told me it was down last week end. We will be going to sign the papers Wednesday

Hopefully it works out for you. My Austin dealer just last Friday said eTorque wouldn't be available until next year.

gmab

Reaction score
Did they tell you who that person was? I’m starting to wonder if the same has happened to me... has eTorque opened back up for them?
He did give me a name but I can't recall it....sorry.
I asked if there were any holds and he stated no, but I didn't explicitly ask about etorque.

gmab

Reaction score
I live in the Seattle area, and ordered a 2017 Wrangler Unlimited from Dennis Dillon. I found the experience to be quite good. They do ask/require you to use their finance programs which result in inflated interest rates - but you can pay it off in a few months or refi out of it pretty easily if needed.

Great build gmab (from your signature). Really interested to hear how it goes for you in terms of pricing and other deal logistics.
Cool. I'm glad to hear of the positive experience.
I stopped in at a local dealer and thought the sales guy was a pompous ***. I took them off my list.

Question; is there a contractual wait period on Dillon's financing?
Theoretically can you take the financing and pay it off the following week?

Users who are viewing this thread