5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ready Lift 2” Level w UCAs

KingRebel

Reaction score
I
Has anyone tried to install the Ready Lift 2" level kit themselves?
I installed mine. First time so took a little longer (3 hours). Pretty straight forward but make sure you have the tools.

Kellysed

Reaction score
Haven't driven it enough to tell yet, but it kinda feels the same, maybe a little better.
Definitely a wise choice for leveling a truck without sacrificing the ride.
Where did you purchase the Bilstein kit from? I've been looking for the same lift/level kit (B8/B12) that they offer for the previous model years but have yet to see it for the new models.

rah6887

Reaction score
Where did you purchase the Bilstein kit from? I've been looking for the same lift/level kit (B8/B12) that they offer for the previous model years but have yet to see it for the new models.
I ordered from Shock Warehouse, not a kit, just 2 individual shocks. Part # in pic $132 each.
IMG_20200121_092750.jpg

CWhite26

Reaction score
I just had the RL 2" level kit with UCA's installed at my local dealer. They called me in to show me that the spring was rubbing against the UCA when there was no load (Full drop if I'm explaining it correctly).... Now I do have the Off Road Package which I was told would still work. I called Readylift and was only told that "it should work and call back and let us know if it worked"....lol
When the wheels are put on and the truck lowered back on the ground the UCA is at the right angle and no rubbing on the spring....Does this sound normal to anyone?

Ryan10

Reaction score
Interested in purchasing this kit, did any of you guys happen to get any measurements? Does it get the truck close to level? I have seen the motofab 2.5” level spacer in person and it looks great, I’d be more comfortable getting the kit with new control arms which is why I’m considering the RL

Users who are viewing this thread