5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rattle

Reaction score
I have a 2019 rebel been to the deal over 6 times for the same rattle they can’t find . They blamed it on the shifter they replaced and it’s still there, then they said oh it’s a loose dash bolt they tighten still there , now they are sticking to the - we can’t here it . If anyone else has extremely annoying dash rattles that sounds like your pouring milk in rice crispys , just give up and sell the junk box go by a ford

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a 2019 rebel been to the deal over 6 times for the same rattle they can’t find . They blamed it on the shifter they replaced and it’s still there, then they said oh it’s a loose dash bolt they tighten still there , now they are sticking to the - we can’t here it . If anyone else has extremely annoying dash rattles that sounds like your pouring milk in rice crispys , just give up and sell the junk box go by a ford

Hi @Brandonguarrasi - I just wanted to follow up here to let you know I had a chance to respond to your PM on this. Please do not hesitate to reach back out as needed.

Mark
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online