5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ramp Up In COVID-19 Cases In Michigan, Could Affect Production:

Status
Not open for further replies.

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Ramp Up In COVID-19 Cases In Michigan, Could Affect Production:​

Ram 1500 Already Being Affected According To Sources...​

1618653340372.png

Over the past couple of weeks, Michigan has seen a major increase in positive COVID-19 cases across the state. But now it seems that the virus may affect the production of several Stellantis vehicles manufactured in the state, as positive cases at assembly plants rise.

jgreene

Reaction score
Does anyone know many trucks they make in a day? I also wonder if they missed their mark by 200-300 trucks for the week or per day because of the shortage.

I hope the workers stay safe. Sadly a 4 week closure is not going to solve the Covid spread. I would guess their is just as much if not more exposure on personal time.

RAMitGOOD

Reaction score

Ramp Up In COVID-19 Cases In Michigan, Could Affect Production:​

Ram 1500 Already Being Affected According To Sources...​

View attachment 90054

Over the past couple of weeks, Michigan has seen a major increase in positive COVID-19 cases across the state. But now it seems that the virus may affect the production of several Stellantis vehicles manufactured in the state, as positive cases at assembly plants rise.

Feeling the delay in production already.. I ordered my Limted Night Edition back on President’s Day and it hasn’t even gone into production. Just heard from my dealer that it’s estimated to go into production at the 10 week mark from ordering, which is 4/26. I’m lucky if I get this truck by early June.

redneck

Reaction score
the reason they are seeing a increase is because their state is just starting to open things back up all the snowbirds down here in florida cant believe everything is open. our economy down here is rebounding good we had to wait 60 minutes to get in to eat tonight

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Not sure where your sarcasm is based... Coming from a family of medical and first responder folks, I can tell you every bit of precaution helps. Nothing is failsafe, but doing nothing guarantees you aren't protected.
My sarcasm comes from the fact that they do absolutely nothing to protect anyone from viruses...bacteria yes...viruses no. But you've been brainwashed into thinking they do. Not the place for a debate, but I am happy to have one with anyone at any time. The science overwhelmingly DOES support my statement. Even Fauci supports my statement until the left got upset with him for saying so because that was the first step in government control over the population ;) We have all been lied to for far too long about this virus!

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My sarcasm comes from the fact that they do absolutely nothing to protect anyone from viruses...bacteria yes...viruses no. But you've been brainwashed into thinking they do. Not the place for a debate, but I am happy to have one with anyone at any time. The science overwhelmingly DOES support my statement. Even Fauci supports my statement until the left got upset with him for saying so because that was the first step in government control over the population ;) We have all been lied to for far too long about this virus!
Care to share some of that "science"?

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Care to share some of that "science"?
Not on here my friend. Not the proper place to do so and I don't think others will appreciate having this debate on a truck forum. As @dearchristopher alluded to above, if the tech giants would allow both sides to speak versus censoring them, you may learn a ton more than what the mainstream media and others want you to believe. All of the other side of the debate have been suppressed and why? I'll leave you with this one thought:

A virus is <1 micron. Surgical masks will pass between 75-150 microns (and are only designed for bacteria and not viruses) and a cloth face mask will pass >300 microns. Virus labs and hospitals with a highly contagious viral patient illness force their doctors and nurses to wear full air-conditioned, isolated body suits to protect them. Your mask, and everyone else in the general public that wear "masks" are really protected??? Not at all and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the fake science they want you to believe.

This is all I will say and I hope you are smart enough to understand it just based on two very simple and well known facts why masks don't do $h*t to protect you or anyone else. Don't be a sheep...think for yourself :)

dearchristopher

Reaction score
i was being objectively sarcastic; every time i am told that masks are harmful and don’t prevent anything, i get incomplete sources or photos that were shared from facebook. i never get any cited sources.

speaking generally, i’m reminded of a kid who lived down the street when i was younger. every time we played a game with him and started to beat him, or he slipped behind and was “losing”, the rules suddenly changed.

i digress, maybe the ram group isn’t the place to discuss covid mitigation efficacy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
As I stated above, if all of the videos and articles made and written by doctors and scientists weren't censored by Facebook, Google and Twitter, there would be tens of thousands for you to review in your spare time that will make you rethink what you're being fed by the media. As soon as one comes on the scene, within hours it is magically gone. Believe what you want...I really don't care what you do, and if wearing a mask makes you feel better, then so be it. Some of the most highly locked down cities across the US with mask mandates have the highest COVID numbers...yep...masks work great :ROFLMAO: As @dearchristopher stated, which I said as well, happy to take off-line, but this isn't the best place for this discussion. This will be my final post on this subject so you can all rest easy now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread