5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

@Ramcares

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi @ Ramcares!

I sent you a PM as YOU requested last Thursday about my truck order. I have not heard back. Please tell me if I should stop looking for a reply. Sincerely, Slim

1Raider

Reaction score
Slim im afraid your not gonna gain any ground at all. I've been in D1 since 6/1 and escalated on the 20th and haven't even received a call or an email since.. Called this afternoon and the lady apologized etc an tells me it wasn't escalated correctly the 1st time yada yada…

Its all for not an is just making us frustrated getting the canned response's that they can only provide. The call center doesn't have an "inside line" to anyone in the plant that will help at all. IMOP

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Slim im afraid your not gonna gain any ground at all. I've been in D1 since 6/1 and escalated on the 20th and haven't even received a call or an email since.. Called this afternoon and the lady apologized etc an tells me it wasn't escalated correctly the 1st time yada yada…

Its all for not an is just making us frustrated getting the canned response's that they can only provide. The call center doesn't have an "inside line" to anyone in the plant that will help at all. IMOP
Escalating means and does nothing. I "escalated" my order 8 times lol how much can it be escalated hahahah Plus I have been told so many times it wasn't escalated correctly but now it will be escalated lmao. I was provided BS escalation numbers that means nothing also.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone received a reply to a PM you have sent to @RamCares? No luck for me entering Day 7

Users who are viewing this thread