5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ramboxes, bed racks, and stake pockets...

Couchsachraga

Reaction score
I'm attempting to mount racks to the bed (low down for an expedition rack) via Thule or Yakima attachment points bolted to the vehicle, so I removed the ram box from the passenger side to see where I might be able to bolt through the plastic cap and in to good solid metal.

The front is what I feared / expected - a few rectangular holes that the cap attachment plastic tabs fit through.

The rear was a surprise - there is a stake pocket in there! This complicates my plans considerable, but will likely make someone happy.

k0FVdyP7QZycxRnEQDBfqw.jpg qYYzapvDRkiNbMY737340w.jpg twyUw2laSjafhYDpVDspOQ.jpg

Attachments

• HuhRTTPnSByGQs2BPr1+kA.jpg
    HuhRTTPnSByGQs2BPr1+kA.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 32

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the info and pics. I would wish Mopar and Ram would look into making what you want, work with bed group. They do have alot of neat stuff, but then they never get them to market.

Users who are viewing this thread