5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RamBoxes/Bed Divider

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I believe I saw that a bed divider comes with the Ramboxes option. Does anyone know if that is the case? Anyone pickup their truck recently w/Ramboxes that can confirm one way or another.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
The bed divider comes with the Bed Utility Group if you combine it with the Rambox option. You don't automatically get a bed divider with the Rambox option on 5th gens like you did with the 4th gens.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The bed divider comes with the Bed Utility Group if you combine it with the Rambox option. You don't automatically get a bed divider with the Rambox option on 5th gens like you did with the 4th gens.
Duh, should of seen that! Thanks! It notes "unavailable with some configurations" Is it correct to assume that it will come with the rambox configuration and not available with a standard bed?

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Duh, should of seen that! Thanks! It notes "unavailable with some configurations" Is it correct to assume that it will come with the rambox configuration and not available with a standard bed?
Yes, that would be correct. Obviously, the Rambox bed divider can't be used with a standard bed. There is a Mopar bed divider for standard beds, which mounts to the bed utility rails. But as far as I know it doesn't come with any order-able packages, and is only available separately.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes, that would be correct. Obviously, the Rambox bed divider can't be used with a standard bed. There is a Mopar bed divider for standard beds, which mounts to the bed utility rails. But as far as I know it doesn't come with any order-able packages, and is only available separately.
Thanks so much!

Users who are viewing this thread