5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox

TN47361

Reaction score
My truck is listed with the rambox cargo management system. My sales person was not very knowledgeable about what that included. The bed has the adjustable side rails but shouldn’t this option include the removable divider?

Paulny

Reaction score
Yes, the cargo management system includes the removable divider (y)

Spe1996

Reaction score
Mine came with the divider. You will also get a set of traditional looking grey keys. They lock/unlock the divider as well as unlock the Ramboxs if the electronic lock fails.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine came with the divider. You will also get a set of traditional looking grey keys. They lock/unlock the divider as well as unlock the Ramboxs if the electronic lock fails.

And your fob key matches those if you don't want to carry them around.

classicn

Reaction score
My build in October did not come with the divider. It has the adjustable side rails.

Paulny

Reaction score
As far as I'm aware this is incorrect. You must order the bed utility group package to get the divider/extender with the ramboxes.

I stand corrected! Thanks for that clarification.

MrHankbot

I AM A ROBOT
Reaction score
I think there was some confusion because one member got the divider without ordering the bed utility group. No one else was so lucky.

Spe1996

Reaction score
I ordered RamBox's and the Bed utility group and got the divider. I would check your build sheet, that will tell you if you were supposed to get the divider but some how didn't.

My build sheet list a line item for "Truck Bed Cargo Divider"

You can pull your build sheet by going to this link
https://www.ramtrucks.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=<YOUR VIN GOES HERE>

1Raider

Reaction score
I think there was some confusion because one member got the divider without ordering the bed utility group. No one else was so lucky.
The 1st truck I ordered came with the divider but the truck I have now didn’t come with it..

gmab

Reaction score

Bummer. Based on this I did not order the BUG with my Limited/Rambox hoping to get the divider.
Wonder how much it costs to order separately.

stubright

Reaction score
THE RAM BOX OPTION COMES WITH THE BED EXTENDER/DIVIDER . (LIMITED)

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
THE RAM BOX OPTION COMES WITH THE BED EXTENDER/DIVIDER . (LIMITED)
No it does not. At least not in my case. And I got the dealer to include the divider in as an add on but they can’t give me one yet because we can’t seem to find where to get one.

JV77

Reaction score
I have to agree with @Peegeezy as my Laramie did not include it. From everything I have seen, at least regarding a Laramie, the rambox and BUG had to be ordered together to get the divider. The build sheet for my truck does not mention the divider either. It appears that anyone who got the divider has it listed on the build sheet, but I may be wrong.

stubright

Reaction score
I ordered the Rambox with a May 2 order on my limited and it came with the extender as part of the package was located inside the truck when unloaded. The bed utility group only was to include the rear step beyond the Rambox package. If you ordered the limited it was really a Money grab by ram if you order the ram box and BUG. Mine was an early production Ram box but if you will go back and check out the early posting for the Ram box deliveries they came with the bed extender. The dealer had to order and install the hardware at the tailgate since it was omitted at the factory.
Not sure if the limited trim had anything to do with it being included.

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I ordered the Rambox with a May 2 order on my limited and it came with the extender as part of the package was located inside the truck when unloaded. The bed utility group only was to include the rear step beyond the Rambox package. If you ordered the limited it was really a Money grab by ram if you order the ram box and BUG. Mine was an early production Ram box but if you will go back and check out the early posting for the Ram box deliveries they came with the bed extender. The dealer had to order and install the hardware at the tailgate since it was omitted at the factory.
Not sure if the limited trim had anything to do with it being included.
I have a late build limited so they may have changed things... My truck did not come with a divider and it is not mentioned on any of my truck documents.

JV77

Reaction score
Interesting, so it appears somewhere along the line they changed what was included, at least on the Limited. Did anyone who received an early rambox equipped Laramie without BUG also get the divider? Early rambox orders aside, has anyone lately received the divider with their rambox orders without BUG? Either way, does anyone have a P/N for those of us who did not get a divider and would like to add one?

Users who are viewing this thread