5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox

NoRamForUconnect

Reaction score
RAMBOX Cargo management system is a three part system Ram boxes, Rail, and divider/extender. Don't believe me see the snag from my 2019 manual, and the video explaining how the 2019 rambox system works 2019 RAM BOX

Attachments

• 2018-11-29_20-51-35 (1).jpg
    2018-11-29_20-51-35 (1).jpg
    318 KB · Views: 31

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
RAMBOX Cargo management system is a three part system Ram boxes, Rail, and divider/extender. Don't believe me see the snag from my 2019 manual, and the video explaining how the 2019 rambox system works 2019 RAM BOX
It says a lot of things in there but unless you ordered the BUG on the later builds none of us are receiving the bed divider/extender.

surfingcrna

Reaction score
Interesting, so it appears somewhere along the line they changed what was included, at least on the Limited. Did anyone who received an early rambox equipped Laramie without BUG also get the divider? Early rambox orders aside, has anyone lately received the divider with their rambox orders without BUG? Either way, does anyone have a P/N for those of us who did not get a divider and would like to add one?
I took delivery in December. Laramie with Rambox and BUG. Received the bed divider and no extender as expected.

JV77

Reaction score
It says a lot of things in there but unless you ordered the BUG on the later builds none of us are receiving the bed divider/extender.
Based on what people are receiving, the manual seems to be incorrect or just poorly written in this portion, it wouldn't be the first time. Its probably as good as the build/price site which is lacking as well. Here are three screen shots on the build and price. The rambox option doesn't say anything about rails or a divider. The BUG says includes the divider, bedliner, LED lights, and the tie down hooks. The tri-fold cover says it includes the LED lights. My truck came with Rambox, LED Lights, rails, the 4 adjustable hooks, and tri-fold cover. Mine does not have the sprayed in bedliner or the divider so I have some hybrid of these three options. My build sheet does not list the divider either, maybe FCA is just modifying what is included as they go along and not telling anyone. It looks like if you order today or have a recent build, you will only get the divider with the BUG. If anyone has the part number for the divider, I would love to know what it is. Is there a p/n stamped on the divider itself for anyone who already has one?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 7.54.06 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 7.54.06 AM.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 21
  • Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 7.54.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 7.54.21 AM.png
    3 MB · Views: 20
  • Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 7.54.40 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 7.54.40 AM.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I ordered the Rambox with a May 2 order on my limited and it came with the extender as part of the package was located inside the truck when unloaded. The bed utility group only was to include the rear step beyond the Rambox package. If you ordered the limited it was really a Money grab by ram if you order the ram box and BUG. Mine was an early production Ram box but if you will go back and check out the early posting for the Ram box deliveries they came with the bed extender. The dealer had to order and install the hardware at the tailgate since it was omitted at the factory.
Not sure if the limited trim had anything to do with it being included.
Do you have the P/N for your bed extender?

Users who are viewing this thread