5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox question

Lee07

Reaction score
i have ram boxes and I just noticed when I put stuff in it this evening the light didn’t turn on automatically. It worked when I pushed the yellow button to turn it on and off but not when I opened it. I checked the uconnect settings but couldn’t find anything to adjust the light to come on automatically. can someone steer me in the right direction fixing it?

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i have ram boxes and I just noticed when I put stuff in it this evening the light didn’t turn on automatically. It worked when I pushed the yellow button to turn it on and off but not when I opened it. I checked the uconnect settings but couldn’t find anything to adjust the light to come on automatically. can someone steer me in the right direction fixing it?

It's also dependent on if you've got your key in range and how long they've been open/on. The computer will turn them off after your preset just like the bed and interior lights.

If my truck is unlocked in the garage and I open one without the key on me the lights do not come on.

Lee07

Reaction score
It's also dependent on if you've got your key in range and how long they've been open/on. The computer will turn them off after your preset just like the bed and interior lights.

If my truck is unlocked in the garage and I open one without the key on me the lights do not come on.

Yeah figured it out from what the last comment said. Just left it on and put my phone in the box for a minute to see if it did shut off automatically. And it did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread