5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

Mr. Chow

Just Happy to Be Here!!
Reaction score
ExcursionDiesel, Thanks for the info. Yea with the Rambox I don't see a rail lip, so it looks like I am going to have to order the 69, :), step OEM Bed Light. Ill just have them do it at delivery since they will be in the computer anyways doing the acceptance and inspections/

Last edited:

Mr. Chow

Just Happy to Be Here!!
Reaction score
I forgot to claim my crown for longest order to delivery! Picked it Wed night and that made it 140 days. Hopefully I was always retain this title meaning that no one has to wait as long as I did!
Absolutely loving the truck BTW!

So King!!! Edwards got his truck!!! Hopefully I will only have a 90ish day wait. If the 1st dealer would of not played games I would be getting it now. They tried to put me into 2 trucks, month apart, that they had in D1 status that was suppose to have rambox included. Both times no rambox, then they tried to sell the 2nd to me and I walked away. They claimed they never knew why the rambox was being removed.

Went to 2nd dealership, they told me why, and ordered the truck!!!

Any Pics??

Last edited:

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So Prince Edwards got his truck!!! Hopefully I will only have a 90ish day wait. If the 1st dealer would of not played games I would be getting it now. They tried to put me into 2 trucks, month apart, that they had in D1 status that was suppose to have rambox included. Both times no rambox, then they tried to sell the 2nd to me and I walked away. They claimed they never knew why the rambox was being removed.

Went to 2nd dealership, they told me why, and ordered the truck!!!

Any Pics??

Why the demotion? I thought it made me the king!
A few pics below but still working on things:

20180927_154340.jpg

20180927_154415a.jpg

Mr. Chow

Just Happy to Be Here!!
Reaction score
Looks good, Excited!! Also, previous post edited to correct the error!!!

Last edited:

Arkansas Jeff

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
Hey King Edwards any chance you can take some side shots without any angle? Trying to see what the Rambox looks like on white trucks

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't think you'll get the bed lights but I think the bed DIVIDER is included with the Rambox option. The Divider has the bed extension feature but the truck is missing the attachment post. FCA decided it was a liability and removed them. You can buy the mounting post if desired.

Do we know for sure they removed them because FCA decided they were a liability? Because the same liability attaches to them if they are still making them available for purchase.

Kaz

Reaction score
I forgot to claim my crown for longest order to delivery! Picked it Wed night and that made it 140 days. Hopefully I was always retain this title meaning that no one has to wait as long as I did!
When did you order? My wife’s is still in transit... we ordered 5/1, dealer ordered 5/4...

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
When did you order? My wife’s is still in transit... we ordered 5/1, dealer ordered 5/4...

5/9. I'm sure I'll lose the title. Just wanted no one else to wait as long as I did.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Do we know for sure they removed them because FCA decided they were a liability? Because the same liability attaches to them if they are still making them available for purchase.
AFAIK, they were 'disappeared' without explanation from FCA. My dealer supplied them for me with a Work Authorization Request signed at delivery.

Rammer76

Reaction score
AFAIK, they were 'disappeared' without explanation from FCA. My dealer supplied them for me with a Work Authorization Request signed at delivery.
Any chance you have a copy of the Work Authorization Request form?

Paco TX

Reaction score
5/9. I'm sure I'll lose the title. Just wanted no one else to wait as long as I did.
Demon-tron called this morning to tell me mine was delayed because there was a problem with the two-tone paint and wanted to know if I would mind changing to monotone. I DIDN'T ORDER TWO-TONE PAINT. I ORDERED MONOTONE! They said, OK, nevermind. OMG my order was placed 5/15. Really?

Marusho

Reaction score
Demon-tron called this morning to tell me mine was delayed because there was a problem with the two-tone paint and wanted to know if I would mind changing to monotone. I DIDN'T ORDER TWO-TONE PAINT. I ORDERED MONOTONE! They said, OK, nevermind. OMG my order was placed 5/15. Really?
I ordered 5/10 and recently got the same sorry news, but I DID order the mythical brown lower paint, and they have decided they can't be bothered; so I had to modify my order and get back in line.

Mark17

Reaction score
I’m at 131 days D1 , your crown is in jeopardy

Mark17

Reaction score
Your title is in jeopardy— I have been D1 status 131 days - still waiting for any news

Users who are viewing this thread