5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

TimG

Reaction score
King.villain (RAM 1500 REBEL CC 4X4 - White)
Date ordered: 09/04/2018
Current Status: D1
D1 status date: 09/21/2018
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: TBD

Arkansas Jeff

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
King.villain (RAM 1500 REBEL CC 4X4 - White)
Date ordered: 09/04/2018
Current Status: D1
D1 status date: 09/21/2018
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: TBD

Thank you t_george77 and dutchman187

1Raider

Reaction score
Looks like i'm going to be in the Oct incentive crew also... My truck hasn't even left the Memphis yard yet.
Have a family reunion scheduled this weekend anyway and cooking Bbq for everyone so got my hands full.

Arkansas Jeff

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
Looks like i'm going to be in the Oct incentive crew also... My truck hasn't even left the Memphis yard yet.
Have a family reunion scheduled this weekend anyway and cooking Bbq for everyone so got my hands full.

I live close to Memphis do you want me to take some pictures lol

1Raider

Reaction score
Well it finally made it although without the Bed divider and the mounting hardware for the bed extender.. Looked it over good and the Rambox lids sit flush..

Wont be able to pick it up till next week though. Does anyone have the part number for the bed extender mounting hardware by chance?

Attachments

• 005B4C73-FC2F-43DF-AB0D-3865DC3D109B.jpeg
    005B4C73-FC2F-43DF-AB0D-3865DC3D109B.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 47
  • FD8C30F2-BEA2-411A-B9F2-C557D4FE4174.jpeg
    FD8C30F2-BEA2-411A-B9F2-C557D4FE4174.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 47

Mike67

Reaction score
Well it finally made it although without the Bed divider and the mounting hardware for the bed extender.. Looked it over good and the Rambox lids sit flush..

Wont be able to pick it up till next week though. Does anyone have the part number for the bed extender mounting hardware by chance?
From another forum post - Bed Divider Knobs to turn into extender - 68054996AA and 68054997AB
I was looking to do the same thing and try and order and install

TimG

Reaction score
Figures.... The Rebel is at the dealer ready to be picked up, but I cant make it there till Monday. Sometimes having a job really sucks! Oh well. Like I said before, maybe the October rebates will be better. Gonna be a LONG weekend for sure!

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
By my estimates, I'm about 8-9 more hours from the spot where it gets loaded on to a truck. From other's posts, I take it this is a spot where it can sit for several days as it is unloaded from the train and waits for a truck.

TDubyaDubya

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
My truck was delivered to dealer couple days ago. I farm and this is busy harvest season.... I called the dealer and they agreed to meet and trade in Saturday morning at 6:30am with all of the paperwork completed with phone conversations today. Pretty accommodating of them, I thought

Mark17

Reaction score
Anyone with Ramboxes who wants to share their order progress please post your trucks status here. Indicate if it has E-torque as well. These two options have been causing big delays. By knowing who has Ramboxes and E-torque we can see who's moving forward in MOTS.

Mine was ordered 07/03 and is still a "New Order". Rambox and E-torque.
Mine has e-torque and ram boxes , it has bee D1 for 132 days

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm at my final rail destination as of 1am. Just waiting for the final truck ride. Ordered 8/13, yes Ramboxes, no etorque. Pretty happy with how quick it has moved

Mr. Chow

Just Happy to Be Here!!
Reaction score
Laramie Crew Cab 5.7 eTorque with RamBox. Ordered 9/17, VIN on 9/21. D1 Status.
One question, Does the Rambox Option include the bed lights and extender? Just the Extender?
I did not order the bed utility group. I didn't want the spray in bed liner or the rail system, I use to have it on my tundra and didn't utilize it as much. I have found that LineX is a pretty product when done via 3rd party vs a factory spray.

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Laramie Crew Cab 5.7 eTorque with RamBox. Ordered 9/17, VIN on 9/21. D1 Status.
One question, Does the Rambox Option include the bed lights and extender? Just the Extender?
I did not order the bed utility group. I didn't want the spray in bed liner or the rail system, I use to have it on my tundra and didn't utilize it as much. I have found that LineX is a pretty product when done via 3rd party vs a factory spray.
I don't think you'll get the bed lights but I think the bed DIVIDER is included with the Rambox option. The Divider has the bed extension feature but the truck is missing the attachment post. FCA decided it was a liability and removed them. You can buy the mounting post if desired.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I forgot to claim my crown for longest order to delivery! Picked it Wed night and that made it 140 days. Hopefully I was always retain this title meaning that no one has to wait as long as I did!
Absolutely loving the truck BTW!

Users who are viewing this thread