5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

TCWoody

Reaction score
The dealer said they are still waiting to hear back.
Thanks so much for the reply. I will contact my dealer also and see what they say. I wonder if you can remove the plugs and just screw the hardware in. In any event you need the hardware if that is the case. We will get this resolved. Meanwhile anyone else with the bed divider/extender needs to check their truck out also. I wonder if it was just the earlier trucks that this was omitted.

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Teaser photo...my truck was just dropped off at the dealership (in the pouring rain) this morning, so it hasn't been touched yet. We'll probably be taking it home on Thursday. See if you can count all of the various options coming together in this one angle (no cheating by looking below the image): IMG_6716.JPG

OK, one more...
IMG_6711.JPG

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Teaser photo...my truck was just dropped off at the dealership (in the pouring rain) this morning, so it hasn't been touched yet. We'll probably be taking it home on Thursday. See if you can count all of the various options coming together in this one angle (no cheating by looking below the image): View attachment 4182

OK, one more...
View attachment 4183
Looks really nice man. Can't wait to hear your first impressions come Thursday.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
really close to mine, but it has to many fake buckles in it for my taste. but it looks fantastic
If it weren't for us liking the Longhorn grille and black/new saddle interior better than the Limited, I'd be taking delivery of your truck!

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
Teaser photo...my truck was just dropped off at the dealership (in the pouring rain) this morning, so it hasn't been touched yet. We'll probably be taking it home on Thursday. See if you can count all of the various options coming together in this one angle (no cheating by looking below the image): View attachment 4182

OK, one more...
View attachment 4183

congrats @SpeedyV (y)(y) its been a long time coming.... definitely want to hear your updates. i know how in depth they will be. :eek:

Jobrater

Reaction score
Beautiful truck. Congrats!! Glad to see Texas getting some FCA love. (I'm in Longview)
With your wait , Santa will be bringing my truck down the chimney. Argh!

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score

OK, one more...
View attachment 4183

Man....that Laramie front end is what captured me initially. Just looks right. I ordered a Limited....but that is one good looking truck. I see a bed cover, and ramboxes. Hard to say on the rest.

Foxman

Reaction score
SpeedyV, I can only imagine your excitement rolling up to the dealership with your eyes scanning the rows of trucks. Then you spot it...

Why don't you give us a taste of what that felt like?

I'm dying over here in D1 with an order from 5/2 (with a a few others) just jealous of you guys taking delivery of your long long awaited trucks.

Congrats man! I hope you keep that excitement with you all week and thoroughly enjoy your first hours and days with your new truck! After that its a used truck...lol!!

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Man....that Laramie front end is what captured me initially. Just looks right. I ordered a Limited....but that is one good looking truck. I see a bed cover, and ramboxes. Hard to say on the rest.
Well, you're the only one to try so far, and you got the tonneau cover and RamBoxes right. Also, I see an Off Road Group (4x4 sticker and Falken tires are visible), Level 1 package (power-retractable steps), and NO Trailer-Tow Group (power-retractable mirrors are visible). I'm not sure if the tail lights are standard or give away the Advanced Safety Group. The rest will have to wait until delivery ;)

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
SpeedyV, I can only imagine your excitement rolling up to the dealership with your eyes scanning the rows of trucks. Then you spot it...

Why don't you give us a taste of what that felt like?

I'm dying over here in D1 with an order from 5/2 (with a a few others) just jealous of you guys taking delivery of your long long awaited trucks.

Congrats man! I hope you keep that excitement with you all week and thoroughly enjoy your first hours and days with your new truck! After that its a used truck...lol!!
Ha...I saw the update on MOTS this afternoon, told my wife, and immediately got ready to run over to the dealership. I emailed my rep to ask if it was alright to come see it, but I didn't wait for his response to hit the road. When I arrived, he ran me out the holding lot behind the dealership, and I started spying for it. I saw a Delmonico Red Longhorn with RamBoxes and thought, "That's it!" ...but then I realized it did NOT have the Off Road Group (no 4x4 sticker). Two trucks further away, I found my Longhorn, dirty from shipping but gleaming in the momentary sunshine (between bands of rain).

I found very few issues on my cursory inspection of the interior and exterior today. The New Saddle leather still looks awesome. I look forward to spending more time going over it (and finally driving it) on Thursday after PDI.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score

OK, one more...
View attachment 4183

Looks very nice! Makes me rethink my Limited vs Longhorn decision all over again.

Let us know if it has the bed extender attachments (near the tailgate) or just empty bolt holes when you get it!

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Looks very nice! Makes me rethink my Limited vs Longhorn decision all over again.

Let us know if it has the bed extender attachments (near the tailgate) or just empty bolt holes when you get it!
It has covered holes (see below). My dealer rep and I have already discussed it...we'll talk more about ordering parts, etc., when I go back to complete the paperwork.
IMG_6724.JPG

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It has covered holes (see below). My dealer rep and I have already discussed it...we'll talk more about ordering parts, etc., when I go back to complete the paperwork.
View attachment 4211

Thanks. Since you ordered the BUG we can assume no one will get these mounts standard anymore.

ramfan

Reaction score
looks great very happy for you just got a update from my dealer my baby is in KZLD on should be in twin oak pa by the 9-16 and in woodbury nj sometime that week

Users who are viewing this thread