5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RamBox Dividers - a better option!

tomilee78

Reaction score
Dang.. I just found this post.
I guess I am already late though.
if there is another batch for this, please count me in.

Alejandro_Andretti

Reaction score
Dang.. I just found this post.
I guess I am already late though.
if there is another batch for this, please count me in.
I have some of these for sale. Not the exact same but I made some of my own for 65$ but local Southern California

pcripley2

Reaction score
The materials will be deliverd to my shop this week. I have a few design changes in doing to clean them up a bit, and then to run off a bunch of testers....movement is happening in the right direction!
Id like to purchase a couple sets. Are they available?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

warmsnowman831

Reaction score
I would be interested to give you some cash for the stl, and I would sign a non disclosure stating I would not sell the pattern.

XenieWenie

Reaction score
I'm thinking i'll do a about 5 to 10 sets of 2 dividers for testing purposes. Probably about $30 plus shipping. I need to order more HPDE that will take a week or two then I have to carve them. So, in about 3 to 4 weeks I should have a bunch of testers ready.
Hi Capt Joe, I realize I’m late to this thread, just got my 1500 Limited in JAN21. Are you making these for sale? Thx!

Samb0311

Reaction score
Anyone have pictures or feedback of these being used to hold a long gun?

Yangster

Reaction score
Anyone have pictures or feedback of these being used to hold a long gun?
pics of the dividers or just the rambox with a long gun? If it's the latter, do a youtube search on Dave Sinclair Rambox. This is his youtube on "Why I love my Rambox".

squid013

Reaction score
I wish somebody had a plan for the 6'4 rambox

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I love the idea of this but I just find the price too much.
Compared to OEM it's a good deal I guess, but OEM is $190 for 6 pieces of plastic
I understand you need to make money but spending nearly $300 for 2 sets of plastic just seems really high. For $320 I could buy an entire bed mounted toolbox, with mounting hardware and plastic inserts.
Would be interested if there is a cheaper alternative, maybe with a not as robust material for 1/3 of the cost these are going for.

Yangster

Reaction score
I love the idea of this but I just find the price too much.
Compared to OEM it's a good deal I guess, but OEM is $190 for 6 pieces of plastic
I understand you need to make money but spending nearly $300 for 2 sets of plastic just seems really high. For $320 I could buy an entire bed mounted toolbox, with mounting hardware and plastic inserts.
Would be interested if there is a cheaper alternative, maybe with a not as robust material for 1/3 of the cost these are going for.
One set is all you really need. Keep the other side open for other items...

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Hey everyone - To celebrate the launch of our Dividers set for the 2500, we are running a sale at DT Box Dividers - 25% off ANY 1500 or 2500 sets until March 31st! Use code 25OFF at checkout.
Link: DT Box Dividers - Rambox Divider System
Still expensive, but I find after the coupon to be a lot more fair. $210 for both sides so $105 a side.
Made me a customer.

cindyvet

Reaction score
Still expensive, but I find after the coupon to be a lot more fair. $210 for both sides so $105 a side.
Made me a customer.
Hey everyone - To celebrate the launch of our Dividers set for the 2500, we are running a sale at DT Box Dividers - 25% off ANY 1500 or 2500 sets until March 31st! Use code 25OFF at checkout.
Link: DT Box Dividers - Rambox Divider System
Are you planning another sale? I could swallow the price then, but the full price for inserts is a little rich for my blood.

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Made my own back in 2019 and did OK but have worn quite a bit and not as nice as these from Capt. Decided to treat myself and ordered the full set. I'm sure I'll be pleased.

Capt Joe

Reaction score
Hi all, haven't been too active here lately but wanted to pop in to let you all know that we have improved the DT Box Dividers RamBox Cargo Management System with design and size adjustments for a better fit and increased utility. We also were able to negotiate with our materials supplier to get a lower price and we have passed that on to customers by lowering our prices.

Users who are viewing this thread